~ Epilogue~

Woh badal utarne,
Lage jhil mein.......
Parinde darakhton,
Pe gaane lage........
Jo tum humsafar,
Ho to ay humsafar.....
Hamein saare,
Manzar suhaani lage.......

Manzilon se gale,
Raaste mil gaye.........
Sapne sach ho gaye,
Poori har aas hai.........

Aapka dil hamare paas hai,
Hamara dil aapke paas hai.......

__________☜☆☞___________

" Anita, Please lock the clinic after leaving."

" Ok Mam."

Anita replied to her Boss who is packing her things and leaving the clinic cause, she cannot wait anymore to meet her babies and her husband.

She stopped on her track as soon as she came out of the clinic. Wide smile appeared on her lips seeing Viraaj standing outside his car with leaning his body against it and hands crossed around chest. He has smile on lips like always.

He moved back and open the passenger door for her. Aryaa quickly went to him then sat down inside the car. He too came and sat down on driver seat then drove away from there.

" Uh- Driver?"

Aryaa asked.

" I sent him home."

She nodded but furrowed her eyebrows when he changed the direction which doesn't not lead to Haveli.

" We are going to farmhouse. Veer-Shrisha are already there with children."

" But my work?"

Aryaa said after him.

" No work for 15 days. Its kids winter vacation and you should spend this with us."

Viraaj said and she chuckled.

" Vaise, kaafi khoobusrat lag rahe hain aaj hamare pati."

( By the way you are looking so handsome today.)

She spoke with teasing smile on lips.

" If you'll say, I can stop car nearby then we can have some precious momen-"

" Dhat!"

She laughed and slapped his shoulder before he could complete his sentence. Aryaa's phone rang and she picked it up then put it on speaker.

" Jiji, Rashi want to talk to you."

Aryaa heard Shrisha's voice from the other side then very next second she heard her daughter, Rashi's voice.

" Mumma, aap aa le ho?"

( Mumma, you coming?)

Rashi, a 4 year old girl spoke with her little broken language.

" No baby, papa mumma ko leke jaa rahe hai kahin door."

( No baby, Papa is taking mumma somewhere far.)