19~ Challenge accepted

Naina laage to jaage,
Bina dori ya dhaage......
Bandhte hain do naina khwaab se....
Na ataa ho na pata ho,
Kore naino mein koi aa base ......

Iska uska na iska hai,
Jaane kitna hai kiska hai.....
Kaisi bhaasa mein bhasa mein hai likha.....
Iske uske ye hisse mein,
Tere mere ye qisse mein,
Maula seekhe bin seekhe bin de sikha.....

__________☜☆☞___________

Shrisha's eyes opened when morning sunrays directly hit against her face. She sighed then tried to sit up but felt tug on her back. She looked down at her saree and saw her pallu under Veer's naked back and he is sleeping while facing toward her direction. She bite the corner of lower lip and thought to pull the pallu not knowing that this action will disturb his sleep. Veer lazily opened his eyes and she started to speak nervously.

" Vo.... my pallu."

He sighed softly and moved little up making her to pull the pallu and she hurriedly climb down from the bed and Veer thought to sleep for some more time until Shrisha is taking bath. After getting ready, both went downstairs together and everyone who are present in the living room looked up at them.

Only one person was unhappy and feeling jealous, not able to handle their bond, It was none other than Isha herself who is so good to hide her evil side with a simple smile. The way, Veer defined his wife when she asked about her, that description just made her nothing but angry. She loves Veer since childhood and had seen so many beautiful dreams with him. 

Her craze for him has grew this much that she purposely created her accident the day, Veer was about to meet Aryaa's parents. She wanted to stop him and that was the only way she found, knowing that Veer will surely come for her. She loves him but sadly, Veer just see her as his best-friend. No worries, She will make him love her- Isha concluded.

First Aryaa, Now Shrisha...She will do anything to remove another hindrance of her.

Veer looked at Isha when she said while sitting beside him on couch in living room.

" Our friends are having small get-together and they asked about you too, So...."

Well, Veer had another plan for tomorrow. He wanted to take Shrisha out but now he cannot even see Isha sad as she is his best-friend so he agreed, thinking he will spend some time with his friends then he will take his wife somewhere with him. Isha smiled widely and called her friends to inform them their arrival.

Shrisha thinned his eyebrows when Viraaj gestured her toward Aryaa through his eyes. She raised her eyebrows in questionable way.

" Jiji, bhaiya is calling you."

Shrisha said to Aryaa who sighed.

" Let him, I know what he want to do."

" What?"

Shrisha asked and Aryaa glance at her.

" Let me show you."

She said then looked at Viraaj. Shrisha gasp and smiled amusingly when Viraaj winked at Aryaa then put his hand over his heart and mouthed- "hayye". But as soon as he saw Shrisha, his cheeks turned red in shyness and he looked away making both the girls to laugh together.

Viraaj thinned his eyebrows when he saw Veer staring at him teasingly, while sitting beside him. Viraaj fake coughed then said.

" What?"

Veer chuckled and said.

" Nothing.."

Sometimes Viraaj feels like that embarrassment don't run after him, Instead he run behind embarrassment.