30~ Viraaj provoking Shrisha

Na poocho mera dil,
Kaha kho gaya.....
Tujhe dekhte hi,
Tera ho gaya.....
Aankhon mein tu,
Mere khwabo mein tu hai,
Yaadon ke mehke gulabo mein tu hai.....

Vo sehmi nazar,
Vo kamsin umar,
Chahat bhi hai mere mehboob mein..

Vo deewana pan,
Vo maumiyat,
Sharat bhi hain,
Mere mehboob mein.....

__________☜☆☞___________

Aryaa enter into her room and smiled playfully after folding her hands behind her back. She walked forward and started to speak.

" Wow! the movie was so good. specially the hero. The way he was fighting, loving, speaking oh my god I am so much in love wi-"

Viraaj who was laying on the bed, interuppted her.

" You watched the movie, right? then stop now and sleep."

He turn her back and Aryaa stopped herself from laughing. Jealous Viraaj is someone different.. yet cute.

She walked closer to him without making any sound and climb up on the bed then sat down beside him.

Shiver ran down to Viraaj's spine when Aryaa blew against his ear by her mouth and he looked at her.

" What the- let me sleep."

He said to Aryaa who is staring at him with not to innocent look on face. Viraaj thinned his eyebrows when she shook her head negatively.

" Pehle hume samjhaiye kuch."

( First make me understand something.)

She said and he turn on his back making Aryaa to put her hands over his chest.

" what."

Viraaj asked and Aryaa bite her lower lip for few seconds then spoke.

Don't tell she is going to say something weird. well, I am curious.

Viraaj said in his mind and clicked his tongue when she licked her lower lip before saying.

" Hamare dil mein kuch halchal si ho rahi hain. Aapki baahon mein rehne ka man ho raha hain."

(

Something is happeing inside my heart. I want to stay in your embrace.)

He stopped himself smirking, realizing that she is now flirting with him.

" Btaiye, hume kya ho raha hain."

( Tell me, what is happening to me.)

She asked, showing him innocent eyes and the very next second he flipped her under himself and hovered over her.

" I am not going to melt today the way I did last time."

Arya chuckled when his eyes move down to her lips twice. She wrapped her hand around his neck and spoke.

" Your words are so opposite of what your eyes are showing, Husband."

His heart fluttered hearing 'husband' from her mouth and he smiled all of a sudden when something crossed his mind.