12~ Shrisha opening up to Veer/ A dream

Dekha Zamaana Saara Bharam Hai
Ishq Ibadat Ishq Karam Hai
Mera Thikana Teri Hi Dehleez Hai

Ho Main Hoon Deewarein
Chhat Hai Piya Tu
Rabb Ki Mujhe Nemat Hai Piya Tu
Mere Liye Tu Barkat Ka Taweez Hai

Zara Kabhi Meri Nazar Se
Khud Ko Dekh Bhi
Hai Chaand Mein Bhi Daag
Par Na Tujhme Ek Bhi

Khud Pe Hak Mera
Tere Hawaale Kar Diya.......

__________☜☆☞___________

Shrisha widen her eyes and stare at him with horrified look on face.

" Now be a good girl and stay silent for your uncle like you used to be."

He said and tried to take her toward his own car by gripping her wrist tightly. Shrisha tried to fight but failed.

As soon the man took few step away from that place, a hard punch was land on his face and Shrisha was out of his grip. There stood Veer with anger in eyes and with fisted hand which he used to punch the man.

Shrisha felt relieved but not safe. She is scared. Her past is again haunting her like before. She is so much terrified.

" Who the fuck are you, boy!"

The man, who is still unaware of Veer being her husband got a smack on his face again then Veer gripped his collar and pulled him closer.

" Her husband, You sick bastard."

His voice was so dangerous that for a second, Shrisha felt scared. She is standing quite far from there, too afraid of that man.

" How dare you-"

Saying that Veer was about to smack him again but before he could, his friend and his family came running and pulled the man out of Veer's grip.

" He is our guest, Veer. What's wrong with you."

Veer scoffed.

" Guest? This bastard tried to molest my wife and deserve much more than this."

He was about to punch him again but his friend stopped him. He is looking so aggressive right now and his friend is fully aware of his anger. They glance at Shrisha who has finger mark over her thigh and she is really looking like that she got molested by him.

" I won't forget his."

Shrisha glance at her uncle as he said with gritted teeth.

" Neither I want you to forget it and for that I have better ways to show who the fuck I am. Wait for your downfall!"

He said then gripped Shrisha's hand and took her toward the car then made her sit down on the passenger seat and himself sat down on driver seat before glaring at Mr. Shekhawat last time.

His eyes moved toward Shrisha who is been quite since 15 minutes and looking down. Whenever his eyes saw finger marks of that disgusted man he felt so angry and cursed himself from leaving her side. His phone was silent, perhaps one of his friend did that. When he saw Shrisha's 20 missed calls he called her hurriedly but after 2 rings the call got decline.

Shrisha didn't even look up when he stopped his car in front of a shop then left and came back after a while with packed food. They departed from there.

Veer stare at Shrisha who is sitting on couch silently with previous clothes on while he is standing near the window with hands folded around the chest. He want to ask her so many things but don't know from where he should start. He is afraid to make her more uncomfortable then already she is. He has never been soft toward anyone and this is what is making him to think twice before going to her.