13~Veersha are back

Tanhaa adhura sa, 
khaamosh lamha sa,
thera hua hai dil yaha......

mehsoos kr le tu,
Jazbaat ki khusboo,
khud se karu kya main bayaan.....

dard hai jo halka sa,
khwaab khwaab chalka sa,
tu muskuraye har jagah....  

__________☜☆☞___________

Before she could complete her sentence, Viraaj left the room and she saw him wiping his tears from the corner of his eyes.

" NO-" 

She called him with loud voice with tear streaming down from her eyes then looked around herself and realized that it was nothing but a dream. Whereas, when she screamed Viraaj who was getting ready flinched hard.

" Hey ram! Kya ho gaya meri biwi ko subha subha."

( Oh god!  What happened to my wife in the early morning?)

Viraaj said and she hurriedly wiped her tears not wanting him to notice it. He turn toward her and asked while buttoning up his shirt.

" Kya hua."

( What happened)

Aryaa sighed and shook her head.

"  Just....a dream."

And Viraaj chuckled hearing her.

" What did you see? I kissed you finally?"

Her mouth hung open and she looked at him with done look.

" Kya Viraaj, Aap bhi na."

( What Viraaj, stop it-)

Saying that she climb down from bed and Viraaj came forward and held her waist with one hand then with other hand, he showed his tie to her.

" Acha hamari tie bandh dijiye na."

( Help me this tie, please.)

Now if he will ask her this sweetly then how can she deny him. She took the tie from his hand and started to make him wear it.

" Veer and Shrisha are coming today."

She thinned her eyebrows as he informed her.

" Why before 1 week."

Aryaa asked.

" Something happened, I guess. He just messaged me this."

Aryaa nodded and thought that she didn't talk to Shrisha from 2 days neither Shrisha called her. Well, Now she will just wait for her to arrive-

She gasp as soon as Viraaj leaned his face down to her neck and she clutched his tie tightly when she felt him rubbing his nose against the crook of her neck.

" Viraaj..."

She uttered his name and widen her eyes as soon as he plant a kiss on her neck. She moved back hurriedly and touched her neck where he just kissed her while he is looking so proud of himself.

" What the-"

She uttered when he winked at her making blush to crept against her cheeks.

Ye bohot badmaas ho rahe hai.

( He is getting so naughty )

She said in her mind and tried to take a step back when he again walked near her but he was quick enough to stop her by gripping her waist.