33~ Veer's romantic confession

Lab se bhale tu,
kuch na kahe.......
Tere dil mein hum hi,
toh base yaa rahe.......
Saansein teri iqraar kare,
Tera haath agar chhulein, pakde......

Teri khwahishein,
kar bhi de tu bayaan......
Yehi waqt hai,
Inke izhaar ka.......
Tu Har Lamha....
tha mujhse juda..
Chaahe door tha main.....
yaa paas rahaa........

__________☜☆☞___________

" First tell me, Is it necessary for you to know? would you like to know the answer.?"

Shrisha didn't say anything and just nodded her head as yes.

" Please speak, Shri."

Shrisha sighed and said timidly.

" Yes.."

Veer grabbed her both hands.

" Aren't you scared of my negative answer."

While saying, he had small smile on lips.

" I am."

Shrisha replied and he caresses the back of her hand with his thumb. The smile he is giving her was quite satisfactory. She could say that he ain't going to say something harsh. Veer is intelligent and he know how to use words well. 

Still, those 3 magical words from his mouth will be more than enough for her. She will be the most happiest person in world afterwards.

Her ears are yearning to hear his voice. Her eyes are burning to shed happy tears. 

Veer cupped her cheeks after leaving her hand and left a feather kiss against her forehead. Even he is nervous but he ain't going to show that. But now, he don't want to delay more.

Nobody can predict future and perhaps this very moment may not come again in future. Every single moment held its own beauty and he does not want to ruin the beauty of this moment.

The girl standing in front of him is staring at him with hope in eyes. She may breakdown if he didn't use words well with the situation.

Every time he is giving himself strength to speak, the very next second he is feeling out of word. He don't know that from where he should start.

" Please....Kuch kahiye na."

( Say something, Please.)

Shrisha said with timid tone and look down which brought Veer out of his thoughts. 

Veer took a deep breath then pulled her toward the bed. Even though, she is so confused and nervous still she chose to follow him silently. 

Veer and Shrisha both climbed up on the bed. Shrisha's heart flutter when Veer sat down behind her then pulled her back that her back hit against his chest. She licked her lower lip and tilted her head slightly when he put his chin against her shoulder.

She moved her gaze down when he intertwine his fingers with her.

" Do you feel uncomfortable whenever I touch you, kiss you."

No, he never did and she chose to stay honest.

" No."

She replied with low tone. Veer smiled and kissed under her ear which stopped her heart beat for a second.

" Hamara chhuna aapko kaisa lagta hain."

( How do you like my touch.)

He more like whispered near her and she closed her eyes, completely getting under the magic of his love when he started to kiss the side of her neck.