21~ Trouble arises for Veer- Aryaa

khoya hai jo vo,
mil jayega..
toota hai jo vo,
jud jayega....

Tera mera ye safar,
jaane le aaya kidhar....
khwaab dekhe the jo,
ho gaye hai chur....

Ke maana dil da hi ,
mera hai kasoor.....
aise koi vi na hove majboor.........

__________☜☆☞___________

" You trust me?"

He asked in more like whispering tone and Shrisha nodded her head slowly. He decreased the distance between their faces and leaned closer that his nose touched her.

" I am your husband and you are my wife, right?"

She nodded again and felt him leaning more closer.

" Did their words affect you?"

She wanted to deny for his satisfaction but wasn't able to. Veer gulped and asked one last question.

" Do you want me give them every answers of their disgusted question?"

She thought for a second before nodding her head as yes and Veer stare at her for few seconds before putting his lips against her. Shrisha's eyes widen at this sudden action of him and butterflies erupted inside her stomach, her grip on saree loosen and she tried hard to ignore the stares of his friends in which some are shocked, some are squealing in happiness and Isha is feeling nothing but angry while Samaira passed three of them a winning smirk.

Veer moved back before pulling her lower lip slowly with his teeth. She is blushing while he ain't regretting the kiss, which perhaps was enough to prove how much he was forced to marry her. Note the sarcasm here. 

He grabbed Shrisha's hand and faced everyone. Stopping his eyes at three girls particularly, Veer started to speak.

" I do not think so that I ever told any of you that my marriage was forced. Neither I involved my family matters nor I will, so better stay in limits afterwards."

 Veer glance at Isha for some seconds then walked away from there with Shrisha who is still processing the previous kiss moment. 

Throughout the journey, Shrisha was silent and looking down while Veer was stealing glances at her. He knows that their words are still ringing inside her mind and he has to remove all those shits from her little brain as soon as possible that is why, he stopped the car in the middle of woods, can't say woods particularly but still the place is surrounded by trees and sun is about to set. Shrisha came out of the car when Veer opened her side of door.

" Let's go."

He said after grabbing her hands and took her near the lake. Both took the seat on bench. Veer is glad that no one is here except them right now.

" Do you have anything to say?"

Veer asked and Shrisha looked up at his face. Breaking her silence, she open her mouth to speak.

" They were right, weren't they?"

She asked.

" Tell me, how."

She sighed and looked down at her hands after hearing Veer reply.

" They were right as I do not fit good with you. You deserve someone like you who is capable of matching your standard. You are a businessman and you need a woman who can walk confidently with you, not someone like me. I cannot even stand for myself, I get afraif easily. And our marriage, it was forced right? You had to marry me because of your family and to save me. I can never be that ideal wife for you."