25~ Shri knows everything/ Aryaa seducing Viraaj

Baahon mein de bas jaane,
Seene mein de chhup jaane,
Tujh bin main jaoo toh kahaa......
Tujhse hai mujhko paane,
Yaadon ke woh nazraane,
Ik jinpe hakk ho bas mera......

Teri yaadein mein rahoo,
Tere khwaabon mein jagu,
Mujhe dhoonde jab koi,
Teri aankhon mein milu.......
Jo bhi saansein main bharu,
Unhe tere sang bharu.....
Chaahe jo ho raasta,
Use tere sang chalu.....

__________☜☆☞___________

" AHHHHHHH..."

Viraaj screamed and Aryaa shut his mouth close with her palm. Well she knew he is scared of horror movies but this much? she didn't know. Now, she is regretting her decision to bring him here as other people are getting disturbed cause of him. Veer eyed his brother then grabbed Shrisha's hands and stood up with her.

" Let's go bhai-"

And he didn't even complete when Viraaj stood up to leave after saying-

" Yes yes."

Aryaa sighed and followed three of them outside the hall.  Viraaj took a breath of relief after coming out of the building.

" Uff! That was scary. where is that wife of mine-"

He stopped talking as soon as his eyes caught the sight of Aryaa who is smiling teasingly while staring at him and standing beside Shrisha-Veer who are having same expression like her. Viraaj fake coughed and started to make an excuse.

" Kya... Aap sab aise kyu dekh rahe hai hume. Ab us daravni chudel ko dekh kar dar nhi lagega to kya hoga."

( What...Why you all are staring at me like this.)

" Ha ha!"

Aryaa uttered Teasingly making Viraaj to squeeze his eyes at Aryaa.

" Aapko to hum baad mein dekhenge."

( I will see you later.)

 He muttered then eventually four of them drove away from there..

.

.

Veer closed the door of bathroom and thinned his eyebrows while staring at Shrisha who is looking too concentrated right now. She is sitting on arm chair and reading a book which belongs to him. Without uttering a word he walked toward her direction while removing his shirt which was already unbuttoned. 

Shrisha looked up from the book when Veer asked-

" Aren't you sleepy yet."

She shook her head negatively.

" I was not that is why I thought to kill time with this book."

Veer hummed and looked down at her book then took it and said.

" Why book? Take my help instead. Moreover, we can use this time, Can't we?"

His words meant some other thing which Shrisha failed to understand as his small smile made her heart fluttered and she couldn't help but to ask.

" How?"

Corner of his lips curved up in an amusing smirk and he leaned down and took the support of hand rest of chair by putting his both hands on the either side. Moving his face more closer to her, he said.

" You really want me to tell you?"

He asked, as if he is taking her permission regarding a particular thing which only he knows. Don't know what got into Shrisha that she nodded her head slowly.