43~ The night belongs to Veersha

Raas hai raat mein
Teri har baat mein.......
Bol main kya karun,
Aise haalaat mein.......
Hoon main teri malang,
Tu hi mera nasha.....
Chadha de re bhang chadha de re.....
Prem ki bhang chadha de re......

Main toh teri joganiya,
Tu jog laga de re.......

Jog laga de re,
Prem ka rog laga de re,
Main toh teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re.....

Ram ratan dhan
Lagan magan manTan mora chandan re........

__________☜☆☞___________

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD.

Shrisha forced her eyelashes up and stare at herself then at Veer behind her through the mirror as he kissed her shoulder gently. She moved her hands down when he took the lead to remove her earrings. He put the earrings on the dressing table then gripped her upper arms and turn her toward himself. She closed her eyes when he leaned closer and put his lips over her cheek.

She parted her mouth a little to exhale when his hand slide behind her blouse and without giving any warning he unhooked her blouse. His teeth slightly bite her cheek and then he moved back. Shrisha open her eyes and spoke.

" Aapke irada ache nhi jaan padte."

( Your intentions doesn't seem good.)

He smiled and palmed her cheek making her to lean into his touch.

" Kyunki aaj to jee aapki saansein churane ka, aapko baichain karne ka hai hamara."

( Because today I want to make you restless.)

She blinked and blush crept up to her cheeks hearing his words.

" Aur agar hum na chahe to."

( but if I don't want to.)

He slide his hand down to her shoulder and started to slide her cut blouse down through her arms.

" Mana kar sakti hai aap."

( You can deny.)

He stopped in midway to see if she is denying but she smiled and closed her eyes then leaned closer to his face only to claim his lips with her own. He took off her blouse and leave it on the floor. Her pallu is now fluttering on the ground while she is almost naked with bra and underskirt only.

He snaked his hands around her bare waist and pulled her closer with a jerk. Her hands took the support of his shoulders then parted her mouth making him to slide his tongue inside her mouth. She broke the kiss and forced her eyelashes down to stare at his shirt.

Veer gripped one hand of her and put it over his button making her to slowly unbutton his shirt. Her hand is shivering cause of cold and nervousness, he can see that. She tilted her head to a side when he put his lips against her neck.

" Ahh-"

She uttered in low tone when he bite her skin then started to suck there. She slide his shirt down from body and shirt fell down on the ground. She gasp when he spin her around all of a sudden then made a messy bun of her hair and pulled her closer again.

She gulped and slowly closed her eyes when he cupped her neck gently and put his lips under her ear. She fisted her saree when his mouth took her earlobe in between and he started to suck it.

" Ah-"

Her tone came out little high and she dropped her head back on his shoulder when he tuck his finger inside her navel.