𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

The sound of the alarm clock, startled Jisu as she groaned as turning it off

The sound of the alarm clock, startled Jisu as she groaned as turning it off. Her headache from her hangover not helping at all with this situation.

She then spotted a bottle of water and some pills on her table. She sat up and quickly gulp it down. Furthermore, she turned her head to the side and screamed.

"Fuck!" She looked at Yunjin, sitting on a chair, which was in a corner. "What are you doing here?" She hissed, messaging her head.

"The girls called. We're going for a lunch-ish brunch. So, get showered and get ready. We're leaving in thirty minutes" Yunjin spoke as she walked out of the room and shut the door softly.

A groan emitted from Jisu as she walked into her bathroom and took a quick shower and dressed up in a sage green crop top and some light blue mom jeans with, her Gucci sneakers.

She blow-dried her hair and let it fall over her shoulders as she quickly grabbed her bag and her phone and walked out of the room.

She wanted revenge, that was clear. But didn't know how to. She wanted to ask Yujin and Yunjin but she knew, they were still in hangover, and she'll get scolded.

Soon after, they walked out of Yujin's car and linked their arms together as they walked inside the restaurant. Before she could sit somewhere, Sunghoon grabbed her arm and pulled her to sit beside him. So, she sat in between Sunghoon and Hanni.

Ningning started to tell, how drunk Jay got and kissed the wall, crying. The scene played on their head as they burst into laughing, making Jay whine more.

Dude didn't like to made fun of.

The laughter soon died down as soon as Renjun walked in with his girlfriend.

"I didn't remember inviting you" Jay pointed at them as Jake sat beside him. Jake was invited too, but not Renjun and his girlfriend.

"Hey man! Don't be like that" Renjun spoke, sitting on an empty seat with his girlfriend.

Jake and Jisu looked at each other and smiled a bit. "Should I punch this asshole straight across his face?" Sunghoon asked as she shook her head. She came here to have a fun time with her friends, not to waste over some asshole.

Then, Sooji kissed Renjun and giggled. Disgust plastered on each and every one at the table, except for Sooji and Renjun.

Now, Jisu was questioning whether, she felt like puking for them or of the hangover. "I just lost my appetite" She stated as Sunghoon looked at her and Hanni grabbed her jaw.