𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

South Korea

South Korea.

Hand on hand.

The couple walked out of the airport as they saw two of their friends, waiting for them.

“Wow! Looks like your groveling ended bro” Heeseung teased Jake and Yujin wrapped her hand with Jisu's.

“She read the letters” Jake explained as Heeseung nodded.

“I don't know what Beomgyu would do. He's in the mood for murder, I swear to god” Yujin stated as the couple gave them a confused look.

“He apparently wants to break Sim's bones because he broke his sister's heart once” Heeseung explained as Jisu sighed.

“What's with the other's reaction?” Jisu asked, not bothering her brother.

“They're happy. Especially your mothers. Now let's go” Yujin stated and started to drag Jisu out of the airport as Jake stood there, with all her suitcases.

“Lemme help you with that” Heeseung pulled Jake's bags and both walked out too.

Reaching at their destination, which was Jisu's house, both the men walked out first and held the door open for their girlfriends.

Yujin got out and placed a peck on Hesseung's cheek and thereafter, helped the other couple with their bags.

As soon as they stepped a foot in, Jake was met by a hard punch on his face.

“Bro!” Heeseung, Jay and Sunghoon screamed, pulling Beomgyu away.

“That's what you get for hurting my sister, jackass” Beomgyu gritted his teeth as Jisu walked over to him and cupped his cheeks.

“We're fine now. He apologized and admitted that he's the biggest dumbass” Jisu stated as Beomgyu sighed.

“You know I care for you, right?” He asked as she nodded. “I'm letting you go this time. But if you break my sister's heart again, make sure to prepare your deathbed" He warned, pulling Jake into a bone crashing hug.

Yunjin looked at the sight and snorted. “It looks like they're dating each other”

They broke the hug as Jake took a deep breath. “He was crushing me to death! Butterfly, say something to your brother” He whined as Jisu chuckled and hugged him.

“Gyu. Don't crush my boyfriend” Jisu smiled as Beomgyu shook his head in disbelief.

“This grown ass man is acting like a child” Jay stated, wrapping his hand around Beomgyu.

“I love how he acts. Now shut your rich ass up, Jay” Jisu stated with a hint of sarcasm and a smile, literally taunting him.

Jay rolled his eyes. “I've a date tonight. I'll be get going with my girlfriend" He stated, holding Yunjin's hand and dragging her away, before she could even protest.

Jisu looked at Jake and smiled, wrapping his hand around Jisu.

This time, it wasn't for making anyone jealous or for any contract.

This time, it was out of love and care.

Jake leaned down and kissed the crown of Jisu's head.

In the end, even after slipping away from each other, when they got a hold of each other, they promised not to let go in this lifetime.

They broke rule number one, which was 'don't fall in love'.

Falling for each other was the biggest thing that could ever happen to them.

It started with a contract and a broken rule and ended with love.

After all, sometimes falling in love was also a crime.

And their love was named as, 'Criminal Love'.