𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

The apartment was huge

The apartment was huge. As Jake led Jisu in, she looked around as her eyes sparkled up.

This is what it's like to be in Sim Jaeyun's pad.

It was big, but the home-like comfort was something else.

"Layla! Dad's here" Jake screamed as a cream-colored puppy ran towards Jake and jumped at him, to which Jake crouched down and patted her.

Jisu coo-ed at the sight as she crouched down next to Jake and patted her.

"I never knew you had a pup" She stated, smiling.

"I brought her here today. Why don't you sit on the couch? I make something for us to eat" Jake said as Jisu objected.

"It's fine. You don't need to-" She paused, as her face was inches away from Jake.

"I'm going" He declared and walked into the kitchen. Jisu followed him behind as she stood beside him.

"Let me help you then" She gave him a smile. But this time, Jake didn't object.

After an hour of cooking, Jake served the dishes on the dining table as Jisu set all the plates down.

"Never knew you were such a great cook, Sim" Jisu praised as they took a bite.

Soon after finishing up eating, Jisu was helping Jake with washing the dishes as she heard a painful grunt.

She whipped her head towards the source of the sound and saw Jake, crouching and holding his stomach.

"Hey are you alright?" Jisu asked, panicked as she finally noticed how pale Jake looked.

"My stomach hurts, but I'm fine" He stated, but Jisu wasn't satisfied.

"We're going to the hospital" She said, grabbing his car keys from the key holder.

"But-"

"Shut up" She exclaimed, giving Jake support and bringing him down to the parking lot.