𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

"You're pathetic bro"

Heeseung spat over the phone as Jake sobbed.

"He's not pathetic! He's a dumb fucking dickhead!" Beomgyu yelled from the side. "He fucking broke my sister's heart, and now he's acting all pathetic. What the fuck is wrong with this dumbass?" A crash was heard from the other side of the phone.

Beomgyu's anger was on the next level when it came to his sister.

"I don't know what I'll do. Grandfather called me in and I had nothing-"

"Nothing to do except for breaking the girl's heart who had fallen for you deeply" Heeseung stated, a hint of ridicule in his voice was prominent as he cut Jake off.

"You could've said that wait for me or something. Jisu wouldn't have faced all of this shit because of you. She was mocked in the university because everyone thought you dumped her and left" It was Yunjin's time to speak.

Both Beomgyu and Heeseung turned to see Yunjin and Yujin in Beomgyu's house and frowned.

"What are you two doing here?" Beomgyu asked, looking at the girls as Yujin sighed.

"Jisu called us crying earlier. She felt so depressed" Yujin stated and sat beside Heeseung as he tangled up his fingers with her and gave a soft smile.

"I hurt her too much, didn't I?" Jake's voice cracked.

"You did" Heeseung spoke out.

"Beomgyu, will you give me another chance? I'll be a better person for Jisu" Jake asked as Beaomgyu scoffed.

"If you break her heart again, I'll break you, happily" Beomgyu stated as Yunjin frowned.

"But what's the actual reason for you to turn Jisu's confession? She even wrote a whole book series to show you that even with a fake relationship, people so end up together" She asked as Jake sighed.

"It's because his grandfather called him over, and he thought that it was best to turn Jisu down because she deserved someone better than him. Now, this idiot is a fucking CEO" Heeseung hissed.

"I know I'm a coward" Jake sighed.

"The best move for you to get Jisu back is, to grovel" Yunjin stated.