𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

It was a mess

It was a mess.

Jisu was so annoyed that she messed up her whole closet and now, she's laying on the floor like she just got punched.

"Jiji, what's-Holy shit!" Yunjin gasped, looking at the girl's condition, whose face was covered with her hair.

"Yah Choi Jisu, get up!" Yujin hissed, pulling the girl up. In return, she let out a loud whine.

"What's with you, huh?" Yunjin looked at the messed up closet and sighed. It looked like there was a typhoon.

"I don't know what to wear. Moreover, another thing" Jisu spoke, pulling her phone and opening up something.

It was the conversation between her and Jake.

༶•┈┈┈> ♡ <┈┈┈•༶

@Jisu.e_c.hoi
Where are we going for the date?

@Jake_Sim
That's a surprise

༶•┈┈┈> ♡ <┈┈┈•༶

Jisu blinked and looked at the two girls as they sighed. "He won't even say anything." Jisu whined again, dropping her body on the bed.

Both Yunjin and Yujin went through the clothes and threw a white dress in her face, which made Jisu groan.

"Ouch!" She snorted, annoyed, as she analyzed the dress.

It was a white dress with reach until knee and had ruffles on the end with puff sleeves.

"Wear this" Both the girls stated at the same time as Jisu blinked.

"I will be over dressed" Jisu said as Yunjin groaned and had a firm grip on Jisu's shoulder.

"You look pretty in anything, Jiji. It doesn't matter what you're wearing but, whatever you wear makes you look pretty" Yunjin stated with a small smile as Yujin sat beside Jisu.

"You're pretty, no one can disagree with that. And being a bit over dressed won't hurt no one. What if Jake took you to a fancy restaurant?" Yujin asked, holding Jisu's hand, making her nod.

"Can I confess something?" Jisu spoke in a little voice as Yunjin gasped dramatically.

"Your confessions always gives us heart attacks! Even last time!" Yunjin whined, making Yujin slap her hand, playfully.

"It's not like that confession I made when I told you that I wanted to become a writer and took up literature. It's worse" Jisu sighed, making the other girls widen their eyes.

"Did you kill someone?" Yujin asked as Jisu shook her head.

"Had an one-night stand?" Yunjin asked as Jisu furrowed her eyebrows.

"Eww, no!" She protested.

"Then don't tell me you're pregnant" Yunjin stated, but got a flying pillow on her face in return.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Jisu hissed as Yujin sighed.

"What is it?" Yujin asked as Jisu looked down.

"I think, I've broken rule one" She spoke out, quietly as both the girls looked at her confused.

"Rule one?" Both of them asked in unison.

"I think, I've fallen for Jake" She spoke as they froze in their place.

Jisu was getting this fuzzy feeling for a long time and today, during the ride back to the dorm from the college, she realized that she may have fallen for Jake.

"You-gosh." Yunjin muttered out, throwing the pillow at Jisu's face as she started to whine.

"Are you serious? Girl, you know you're going against the rules, right?" Yujin sighed, looking at Jisu.

"I know it's a crime to fall for him" She muttered out, sighing.