𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

With a sigh, both Jake and Jisu got in the car and started to drive away

With a sigh, both Jake and Jisu got in the car and started to drive away. To say, it was so hard to explain how they started dating and how, both of the moms started to gush oven them, saying it was destiny.

And now, it's the next day.

Jisu didn't have morning classes today, so she came to the college late.

Exactly an hour before her class as, she had to meet Jake.

He was currently waiting for her in the collage garden. She soon spotted him and waved at him. He smiled at her as she approached him.

"Hey butterfly" Jake smiled at her, making Jisu tilt her head.

"I don't understand, why you like calling me that" She asked him as he chuckled.

"I like you call you that for unknown reasons. Maybe I see butterflies as a cheerful species to exist on earth, and you remind me of them" She genuinely blushed at his statement as Jake handed her a cup of coffee.

Vanilla sweet cream cold brew, the one she always gets and also got back on the café when she made the deal with him. It's one of her favorite drinks and Jake was attentive enough to pick that up.

Renjun never knew her favorite drink.

"Thank you" She stated quietly as she held the sup near her lips and took a sip.

"So what-" She was cut off when suddenly, Jake held her waist and pulled her close, his breath hitting on her nose.

"Renjun. He's looking at us" Jake stated. He made it look like he was kissing her, as it
would make Renjun more jealous.

"Is he gone?" Jisu asked as she made eye contact with Jake. A fuzzy feeling running down her body as she gulped at the proximity.

Soon enough, Jake left her as the cold air, hit her body.

"I wanted to talk to you because Yunjin gave me an idea" She started, ignoring her pounding heart. "We should go on a date" She stated, making Jake look at her.

"A date?" Jake asked, making Jisu nod.

"It'll be honestly , so believable. We'll click some pictures together, and it'll make people believe it more" She said, making Jake ruffle her hair and nod.

"Sure, let's do that" He smiled.

Jisu stated that she'll text him all the details before rushing to her lecture.

Jake just looked at her back, smiling at her cuteness. He tried to deny it, but couldn't.

He was starting to have a soft spot for her.