𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

To say the least, Lee Heeseung felt like he was stabbed by numerous swords

The awfully cute couple, wasn't actually a couple?

He gave Jake a blank stare as Jake rubbed the back of his head, sheepishly.

"You're scaring me, you know" Jake tried to smile but failed. "Yunjin and Yujin knew about this" He added, looking at Heeseung to see any kind of emotions. But he saw none.

"You gotta be kidding me" Heeseung hissed, slightly screaming. When he was about to launch himself at Jake, Jake pulled out a pillow as a barrier.

"It was Jisu's idea!" He squeaked as Heeseung contained his anger.

At least they were at Heeseung's private apartment, so there was no one to interrupt them.

"You know what kind of shit you're playing currently? You know how I'll react an-"

"I like Jisu" Jake cut him off as Heeseung's blank stare returned. "Maybe love?"

"Mate, you've never been in love" Jake snorted up on Heeseung's words.

"Mate is my word and I love my mom and Layla" He defended himself, earning a scoff from Heeseung.

"The dog?"

"She's my daughter!" Jake screamed, throwing the pillow at Heeseung's face as a growl emerged from his mouth.

"You're acting like a lovesick teenager, asshole! If you have the dick, ask Jisu out, bastard" Heeseung couldn't control anymore as he threw a few cusses at the other.

"I can't" He dropped his head on the palm of his hands. "She still loves Renjun"

"She never loved him" Heeseung stated. "Truth to be told, as I'm Beomgyu, her brother's best friend, she and I share a close bond. She told me the whole situation with her and Renjun. He asked her out, she accepted. No feeling attached. He dumped her and made a fool out of her, she wants to make a fool out of him. Simple"

"Wait, no like-"

"Kid. You're all over her. Like, I never saw how you look at her or how you call her all those nicknames. At least you're not too dumb to understand your feelings" Heeseung gave a smile as Jake snorted.

"I'm not dumb" He defended as a low chuckled emitted from Heeseung.

"Sure. But get your ass out of here. And right, you said that Yunjin and Yujin know about this?" He asked as Jake nodded.

"One of them suggested it to Jisu as a joke but Jisu took it by heart" Jake stated as Heeseung let out a loud chuckle.

"She was impulsive from the time I met her. Taking rash decision and later, Beomgyu had to clean up after her. It was fun at that time" Heeseung sighed.

"But tell me, what I should do?" Jake whined as Heeseung gave him a look.

"Get your ass out of my house"