𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

Isn't Jake a CEO?

Isn't Jake a CEO?

That question came to both Jisu and Yunjin as Jake would usually stand by Jisu's door, guarding it like he's her personal bodyguard. Escorting Jisu wherever she's going.

From where does he gets so much time from?

His actions made that fuzzy feeling back to Jisu but, Yunjin literally labeled Jake as a creep.

Even though Yunjin gave the idea of groveling to him, she was being the devil she is and, is literally shooing Jake away, even if Jisu is melting.

But today, the scenario was different.

Yunjin went back to Korea but warned Jisu not to melt too much.

But a sudden thunder erupted, scaring the crap out of Jisu as it started to rain. She flinched again as another thunderstruck as she quickly made her way towards the window to lock it.

She was about to pull the lock but saw a familiar figure, drenching in rain. The umbrella doing no justice.

Jisu sighed and stuck her head out of the window. “I don't want to go to jail if you catch a serious fever and die” She yelled out, loudly. “If you don't come here in the next ten seconds, I'll drag you by your collar here” She declared as a small smile tugged on Jake's lips.

He made his way to the elevator. Apparently, Jisu's apartment was on the first floor, so it was easy to see everything from the top. And if you yell out like Jisu, anyone can hear you, even in the rain.

It's her good luck that she doesn't have any neighbors yet.

Soon after, Jake appeared in front of her door, drenched. Jisu made a face, pitting her carpet as she told him to get in. “Shoes” She reminded as he took a note of it and took it off.

She guided him to the bathroom and instructed him to take a bath. Surprising to Jisu, he didn't make a sound.

He came out with a robe which made Jisu blush but, she remembered that she needed to pull on the big, strong girl act, so she handed him a pair of white tee and some trousers.

Jake frowned, looking at the clothes. Those were men's clothing. “How did you—”

“I've a brother. I stole some clothes from Beomgyu. And I like to shop in the men's section” She stated as Jake went back inside the bathroom.

She sighed and dropped her body on the couch.

It's gonna be a long night.