𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Jisu stood by the gate of the airport, waiting for Jake to arrive

Jisu stood by the gate of the airport, waiting for Jake to arrive. And a while later he did, wearing a black leather jacket with sunglasses. His gaze fell up on Jisu as a small smile made up on his lips.

He wanted to see her one last time, but was afraid to admit it.

"Hey" He spoke as he walked towards Jisu.

"Hi" She said softly, looking at him.

"It was good to be your boyfriend for a while" He smiled. "I hope you'll make the right choices of boys in the future because, good people like me won't be there to help you" He chuckled at himself as Jisu looked down.

"Jake" She spoke quietly, as she looked up.

"Was everything really fake?" She asked, but Jake showed bafflement. He knew exactly where it was going to.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, his heart clenching.

"All of this. You and me. Was it never real" Jisu looked at him with slightly teary eyes. Her throat was drying up as she gulped.

"Can't we be together? Like for real" She asked, tears dripping down her cheeks as she used the back of her palm to wipe them off.

"It wasn't meant to be" He stated as it hit Jisu straight into her heart.

"We're not meant to be from the beginning. It was the contract all along. We were never meant to be" Jake spoke but had the urge to just say that it was all a lie, and he felt the same way as her but stopped. It was best to push her away.

"Right" She sniffed, wiping off the remaining tears and smiled. "I hope you'll have a good life ahead, Sim Jaeyun" She spoke as she turned around, walking away.

The flight name was announced as Jake walked towards the terminal point. A tear unknowingly slipped past his eyes.

Not only he broke her heart, he broke his heart as well.