𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

A library date

A library date.

It was going pretty good until she was pinned against the bookshelves, making out with the love of her life, like her life depended on it.

Jisu tugged on Jake's black locks as he invaded his tongue inside her mouth, pulling her close to him and devouring her.

They both pulled away with a giggle and joined their foreheads together.

“That was good” Jake chuckled, breathless as Jisu nodded. “I think we should get going. I need to take you somewhere”.

Saying that, Jake picked up Jisu's purse and walked towards his car, opening the door for her like a gentleman as she got in.

Half an hour of drive later, they reached at their destination as Jisu squinted her eyes.

“Where are we?” She asked as Jake opened the door for her to get out. She got out as her eyes twinkled.

It was a house. It was more of a vacation house but looked way more comfy and cozy.

Jake grabbed her hand and snapped her out of her daze. “It's ours” He stated, holding the keys up as Jisu squealed and hugged him.

“It's so pretty!” She yelped out as Jake pulled her up and carried her in, which we usually call the bridal style. Jisu gigged as they got in but paused as she saw the whole house was filled with roses and candles.

Jake smiled to himself and placed her on the floor as he walked towards the kitchen counter.

“Jakey, what's this?” She asked, her eyes still shining, as Jake came near her with a bouquet and kneeled, making her gasp.

She definitely didn't think that he'll propose her.

“I know we started off with a contract and I made you cry many times, but I want you to give me a chance. I'll prove that I can be a better man for you and fulfil all the freaky scenes with you in the books which make your toe curl” He stated, making her giggle. “So butterfly, will you give me a chance and marry me?” He asked and looked at her with hopeful eyes.

Jisu looked up, pretending to think, as she grabbed the bouquet from him and extended her left hand towards him.

He grinned widely as he slipped the ring on her finger, as Jisu flinched when some sudden screams erupted.

“Holy crap, this asshole is engaged now” Jay stated, making both Jisu and Jake chuckle.

“Now hurry and kiss” Yunjin whined. They were all present. Beomgyu, Heeseung, Jay, Sunghoon, Hanni, Karina, Ningning, Yujin and Yunjin.

“Kiss! Kiss!" They started to scream as Jisu looked at Jake and smiled. He lowered his head and placed his lips on her.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄. sɪᴍ ᴊᴀᴇʏᴜɴ 🎉