𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

A towel was hanging on Jake's neck as he walked inside the room

A towel was hanging on Jake's neck as he walked inside the room. He smiled to himself and sat beside Jisu, who was typing on her laptop.

“It's good to see you beside me” Jake stated, having that stupid smile on his face. She didn't reply. Jake peaked at her laptop and read whatever she was writing.

•┈┈┈> ♡ <┈┈┈•༶
“Bullshit! I always loved you” He yelled, looking at me. Those words were acting as damage repairing tissues of my heart.

Was he too late? Certainly not. He was showing me his feelings through these eyes.

His eyes speaks, I've been told, and was a witness too.

And now, without wasting any time, I pulled him towards me, holding his collar. And in a split second, our lips collided.

༶•┈┈┈> ♡ <┈┈┈•༶

“Damn, an angsty confession?” Jake asked, trying to read more as, Jisu shut the laptop, glaring at him.

“It's a second chance. He left her heart broken and was groveling” She stated plainly as guilt flashed on his handsome face.

“How's Layla?” Jisu asked, making her way towards the kitchen. She deliberately diverted the heartbreak topic.

“She's great. I'm actually surprised that you remember her” He said, following her to the kitchen and sitting on a stool.

“Of course I remember her. She's such a sweetheart. Unlike someone” She looked at Jake at the end and went back to take out two coffee mugs as Jake was left dumbfounded.

“Well, whatever. You maybe should come over someday to meet her” Jake stated as Jisu stirred the mixture in the mug and handed one of them to Jake.

“I'd be glad to meet her” She stated, taking a sip out of her coffee.

But unbeknownst to her, she'll soon find out stuff that will make her instantly melt for Jake.