Chapter 06: Honey And Babe

February 2015

Oh. My. God... He didn't, just say that. You bit your lip and closed your eyes. The thought of the night he'd attacked you running through your mind and the feel of him on your thigh.

"...being married to me and all." He continued.

Okay. So he still didn't realise what had happened that night. If he did he was purposely pushing you on the subject. And you wondered if you should say something. Were you bold enough for that? He'd already gone there, kind of.

"Lost for words? Honey?..." Don't push it Dean, you thought to yourself.

You opened your eyes and found him staring at you. Instead of saying exactly what you wanted to. That you already knew how big he was. You grabbed his right hand instead, and inspected it. Playing with his fingers. Feeling the little bumps you found there, from where he had held his weapons for many years.

"What are you doing?" His voice sounded fascinated and you moved your line of sight from his hands and back to his face. You found a half smirk there, laced with confusion.

You grinned at him, raising your eyebrows, deciding to go an alternative route over outright saying, 'I felt your dick on my leg when you attacked me as a demon'. "You know what they say about men's hands right?..."

Two could play at your game Dean.

His cheek moved and you could tell his tongue was playing with the inside of his mouth. "What do they say?" He was clearly still in a playful mood. At least, he didn't seem to be shutting you down.

You tilted your head and looked down at your hands holding his again. Rather than saying anything, you singled out his longest digit, wrapping the fingers from your left hand around it, stroking it like it was something else.

While his hands were big, you really couldn't compare the finger to what you'd felt back then. Something he should be proud of and something you hoped to see unclothed one day. His words just now, 'I don't need to compensate' were undoubtedly true.

Dean bent the finger you had been playing with down, grabbing a hold of yours with his remaining ones to still your movements. The hand around your waist, also tightened its hold on you. "You're killing me here sweetheart..." His voice was lower than normal.

Looking back up at him, you found desire in his eyes. The little stunt you pulled had worked. He knew exactly what you were suggesting. Screw it, you thought. Still considering where you currently were, you chose your words very carefully. "Do you remember, the night you attacked me?" You asked slyly.

He swallowed the air in his mouth, causing his Adam's apple to become more obvious. "Yeah..."

"Do you remember everything?... Because I do... You pushed me against the wall, and you came up really close... And I felt that part of you, on my leg..." Your words were delivered very slow and purposely.

Surprisingly, or not so, you weren't sure. Dean wasn't phased by your admission. He didn't blush or avert his eyes. Instead he smirked, his reputation never failing him. "I wondered about that..." He cleared his throat. 'Did you, did you like what you felt?"

You nodded your head. Your eyes still locked onto his.

"Sweetheart... I..." Dean began again, but he was cut off by the secretary.

"Mr Presley... Mr Presley?"

You both looked over to the secretary, calling for Dean. Glancing around the room, it seemed that all the others who had been in the small waiting area had already left. Leaving only you and Dean remaining.