Chapter 19: Snow Days

March 2015

Last night had been amazing. Finally, you and Dean had gotten your later and then some. On top of that, you were officially together, with him referring to you as his girlfriend. That title still sounded weird, seeming to fit people in their teens and twenties in your mind. Of course you were only just in your thirties but Dean was pushing it at the later end.

He had suggested you not go on your run that morning. And even if you had wanted to, it was hard to leave his arms. You were feeling a little sore down below and while you had no idea where your phone had ended up, you doubted it had any battery left to work the alarm you would've needed. Not that you cared right now.

You were safe and snug cuddled in next to Dean. His chin resting on top of your head, that was cradled by his neck. While your limbs intertwined top and bottom, and you were loving every second of it.

The only problem that could ruin all this bliss was rapidly rearing its ugly head and you realised you'd have to move soon to go be a human, and empty your bladder. Damn body. Why now?

Slowly you began to untangle yourself from him, but as Dean felt you move, he grabbed onto you. "Where are you going?" He asked. His voice was low and gruff. Still clearly half asleep.

You chuckled softly and attempted to pull an arm away from him again. "I need to pee."

He groaned and loosened his hold of you, allowing you to escape and finally stand up. You were still naked and needed to dress before you could even consider leaving his room. So you began searching for your discarded clothes, hearing him standing up as you did so.

Looking over in his direction, you saw him beginning to do the same. And together, you were able to find the pieces that belonged to each other. The two of you getting dressed once you had things sorted.

Before he let you leave his room though, he pulled you in for a quick kiss. Followed by a low grumble of a "Morning sweetheart."

"Morning." You replied perkily.

"Did I not do my job well enough? I thought you'd be sore this morning after, how many orgasms?" He grinned at you.

You had both definitely made a good start in making up for lost time last night. Dean waking you up sometime in the early hours of the morning for another round of him between your legs. The man had stamina, but you had to wonder if this was something he planned to keep up, or was it just the throws of a brand new relationship. When you became comfortable with each other, would things settle into a normal? Whatever that was for the two of you.

You patted his chest lightly. "You did. I am. But I still have to pee unfortunately... Otherwise I'd happily stay here with you all day."

"I thought that was the plan?" He winked at you. "Why don't you go take a shower while you're at it. I'll do the same and then meet you in the kitchen for some food?"

"Sounds good." You replied and then pecked him on the lips before leaving his room.

You walked down the hall to your own room to put your phone on charge and pick out a fresh pair of clothes. Opting for something on the more comfortable side. You also grabbed your 'dead unicorn' slippers, hopping you'd be able to just hang out with Dean some more for the rest of the day.

Before continuing to the bathroom, you waited to see how early or late the time was. Not that it mattered. You were just curious.

Shortly after nine, you headed for a much needed shower, allowing your overstimulated muscles a long soak under the hot water. The pressure and the heat doing wonders to the after sex aches. That dry spell was definitely over, you chuckled to yourself. And you spent the next few minutes reminiscing over the nights events, feeling like a virgin. 'Touched for the very first time' you sang to yourself. God, you're an idiot, you chuckled once more.