𝐈𝐈𝐈

SZA - NORMAL GIRLᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

SZA - NORMAL GIRL
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

Chapter three

Family

This morning I woke up with a nasty headache. It feels as though someone is trampolining on my brain.

My curly hair was all over my face as I groaned and stretched on the bed. When I opened my eyes, I realized I wasn't in my room.

And then all the memories hit through me.

I look next to me while sitting up in bed, only to discover that he is no longer there.

We did nothing more than what we did the night before. He warned me that losing my virginity while drunk with a stranger was not a smart idea, and I agreed.

Even though I needed it so badly.

I remember his hand all over my body, his finger giving me my finest orgasm yet, and the way he held my hips as I grinded on his hard-on.

And oh did his dirty talk turn me on.

But I knew if we kept going I wouldn't be able to resist him. Because I would have let him slut the fuck out of me.

I sighed and jumped out of bed, grabbing my heels from the floor. I was still wearing my dress, so I must have dozed off in it.

I looked over at the nightstand and saw a glass of water with pills and my phone charging. He probably charged it for me.

My eyes narrowed when I noticed a blue sticky note next to my phone. I grabbed it and I read it.

Hope you slept well, Angel. Sorry for leaving you, hope I can see you when I come back.'

I laughed at the note due to the grammar errors, but it was also cute. But I couldn't stay; I had to leave or I'd be in serious trouble.

It was nearly seven a.m., which meant my father had already departed for work, which was perfect.

My problem is that I have no idea where I am or how I will get back home.

I hate taking the bus but I guess this was my only option.

"Look like you sneaked out successfully." As I walk into the house, my brother says. I was exhausted, and my hair was a mess from falling asleep on the bus. The ride home was one hour long.

I kicked off my heels and sat down next to Emilio on the couch, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Remind me to never get drunk again."