𝐗𝐗𝐕

P*$$Y FAIRY - JHENÉ AIKOᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

Chapter twenty five

"You're different"

Up until now, I have never slept so soundly in my life.

After my bath, he changed my sheets and prepared me a meal, which I barely ate but appreciated.

He was about to go, but I persuaded him to stay, and since I knew he disliked being touched when he slept, I gave him some space.

Not being able to sleep, I curled up with a book and he fell asleep before me. That is, until I felt an arm appear out of nowhere, encircling my waist and drawing me toward his bare chest.

I was attempting to get away fearful that he would be angry when I woke up, but instead of being angry, he drew me in closer, nuzzled his head in the bend of my neck, kissed my jaw, and went back to sleep silently.

I was woken up and blinded by the bright light of the sun in my room.

I try to adjust my eyes to the lighting as I sit up on my bed and cover myself with the cover. My messy curls catch my attention as I gaze at the mirror in front of my bed.

I look next to me to see the place next to me empty.

With a frown, I got out of bed. Upon getting up, I clutch my night table because my legs hurt.

I picked up his white button shirt that was still on the ground and put it on, stopping mid-thigh.

As I made my way from my room to the hallway, I heard sounds coming from the kitchen. When I walked in, there he was, shirtless, with tattoos all over his back, in front of my oven.

He looked around before focusing on me. I approached him to see what he was doing as his lips began to tilt upward.

'Morning'. He says as he removes the bacon slices from the pan and arranges them on a platter. "How are you doing? Not too sore?"

"I'm fine, it's a little better than last time." I smiled up at him and as he was about to lean down to kiss me I placed a hand in front of my mouth quickly.

"Morning breath." I haven't brushed my teeth so I don't want to get embarrassed yet. Instead, he gives my cheek a kiss, understanding.

I went to the restroom to wash my face, brush my teeth, and straighten out my messy hair while he was preparing the pancakes.

I was wearing Alessandro's white shirt when I unintentionally spilled water on it while doing all that. Although it was already transparent, my tits are now more noticeable.