𝐈𝐕

TYLER THE CREATOR - SHE ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

Chapter four

Stalker

6 months later

No one fucking told me that moving out would be hell.

After bringing those boxes into my apartment, my body is worn out. My brother was there to help me, but the majority of the time he was playing video games on my couch and he left a few hours ago.

I've been here a week since I moved in, and I adore it. The apartment is spacious and has a nice view of the city, which is much nicer at night. My bedroom was attached to a spacious bathroom with a view of the adjacent apartment block and a walking closet. Although my kitchen was large, I don't think I'll ever make use of it because I'm a terrible cook.

But I am aware that my mother is the main reason I am here, not me.

A position opened up at a nearby cafe, fifteen minutes away. Even if they don't pay well, it's my only choice at the moment.

I sigh as I place the final package from a delivery on my kitchen counter. My entire body was in pain, and my thighs have bruising all over them.

I went to my room to take off my shirt because I really needed to take a shower. A really hot one.

I have no idea why, but I enjoy the sensation of a hot shower. To the point my flesh is burning from the heat. The burning simply relaxes all of my tense muscles and feels wonderful on my skin.

I was going to take down my pants when I frowned and stopped myself by feeling a peculiar chill run through my body. Although there was a strange vibe in the room, I didn't really question it at the time.

It's maybe because I'm tired.

I brushed the idea aside, began removing my jeans, and looked in the mirror in front of me.

I never truly valued my body. Although I may appear to be confident in every way, I actually have a lot of insecurities.

Since I was about 10 years old, I have suffered body dysmorphia. I kept thinking I was gaining too much weight and compared my physique to other people's bodies. People kept telling me I looked great and I was fine, but I seem to have a different perspective.

My entire appearance seems to be shifting in the mirror.

I grew an eating disorder as a result. When I was 17 years old, I used to starve myself to the point where I lost a lot of weight and didn't want to eat because I would feel queasy and want to throw up.