𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

THE WEEKND, LILY ROSE DEPP, JENNIE - ONE OF THE GIRLSᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

Chapter Seventeen

One of your girls

"Should I get my tits done?" Nora spoke, squeezing her boobs with both hands and gazed at them.

"No, why?" I heard Asteria's voice respond.

"Because I've constantly been shitting my ass off thinking that milk would help me grow those little apples."

"I think your little apples are adorable. "Don't you think so, Sollana?" My gaze returned to them as they both looked at me in confusion, and I snapped back into reality.

"Huh?"

"Is something wrong? You've been zoning out for the past fifteen minutes and just taking shots."

"Sorry, I was just in my own world." I flashed them a comforting smile, but they both continued to stare at me as if I was crying. Seriously, I felt alright, but I was thinking about what had happened earlier upstairs in Alessandro's office.

"What is going on between you and Alessandro?" I halted in the middle of pouring myself a drink when I heard the unexpected question.

"What?" I snort, "Nothing."

"Well, considering the fact that the first thing you did when you entered was go to his office, there's definitely something going on," Nora replied, and I found myself fidgeting with my necklace. I don't think there's anything special between me and him other than the fact that he's always pissed me off or we're always arguing.

And that he touched you. Twice.

"No, there's is nothing between me and him." I attempted to lie, but I knew these two girls could always tell.

"And you think we believe that?" Asteria crossed her arms, "I can sense and see the sexual tension from afar. I saw that lustful expression in his eyes when you were dancing on stage, as well as a trace of jealousy when other men flirted with you. And ever since you started working here, he's been getting out of his office, which is unusual for him."

I shook my head, "It's not like that, he has a girlfriend."

Nora scoffed, "And you believe that?"

"Well, I know since his girlfriend is my sister." I said, "Is there something I don't know?"

"Well, I'm not making any assumptions, but he doesn't seem to care about her. Either he is a cheater, or the relationship was only for her social media, and she wanted to flaunt it in your face as well." Now that I think about it, that might make sense. Alessandro has been pursuing me and has unexpectedly ended up with my sister. There is no way that was a coincidence.