𝐕𝐈

DOJA CAT - CANDYᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

DOJA CAT - CANDY
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

Chapter six

Emerald green

"What are you doing?" Asteria inquired, sitting next me on the floor in front of my fireplace.

"Burning letters," I said, as if it were the most natural thing in the world. She leaned down and took one of the letters from the stack next to me.

"From your stalker?"

"Yup." I took the one she was holding and flung it into the fire, staring at it.

"Why aren't you calling the cops?" I'm not sure why I suddenly felt embarrassed to tell her why.

Maybe because you're attracted to your stalker.

"I did. They were unable to locate him." I lied, but she didn't seem to believe it.

"I could kill him if you want." She stated it as if it were the most common thing to say, and then she laughed strangely when she spotted my frown. "Jokes."

I met Asteria about a month ago, and as much as I like her, she has the ability to frighten me. I found a gun on her desk, the last time I was in her house, and she said that it was there for decoration.

"Do you know what? You need to relax. This stalker nonsense is making you tense."

"How you want me to relax when some random man is watching me sleep butt naked in my room?" I don't sleep entirely naked. I just do not wear pants to bed, only my underwear and a tee.

"You know what you need?" I watch as she digs her hands under her bra and pulls out a plastic bag containing marijuana. "Weed."

"I don't smoke. I've never smoked."

"Come on." She pouts and I chuckle shaking my head.

"I'm not allowed to smoke Asteria."

"Sollana, you're no longer on your father's property, so those rules can suck my ass." For once, have some fun and quit worrying about being great enough for your family; they can't constantly govern your life." She said it a little harsher, but she was correct. I'm not sure why I was still concerned about my father's regulations. I'm no longer living with him, thus I'm no longer bound to his rules.

"You're right, I should breathe for once."

"Yes, and that's why we're going out tonight."

"What?" She rolled her eyes and helped me stand up to push me to my room as I frowned. "Where are we even going?"