𝐗𝐈𝐕

BRUNO MARS FT CARDI B - PLEASE MEᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

Chapter Fourteen

Touch me.

My body jerks awake as I hear the school bell ring, signalling that class has been dismissed. As I watched everyone take their belongings and left the room, I raised my head and moved my messy curls all over my face.

I fell asleep during the whole lecture. Again.

I sigh and straighten up, grabbing my bag despite the fact that I haven't even taken out my books. I proceeded to the teacher's desk, embarrassment coursing through me.

I'm not sure what was wrong with me, but I couldn't concentrate in class any longer. I'd walk into the room and immediately fall asleep.

I used to be the top student, but everything fell apart once my mother was dying. I was so stressed out over it that I wasn't even taking care of myself. My grades fell from A to F in a matter of weeks.

"Mr. Harrington I—"

"I don't want to hear it Sollana, that's enough." He snapped, not even looking at me as he corrected something on the paper in front of him.

He looked at me, staring at my boobs as I fiddled with the necklace around my neck, touching the pendant on my exposed cleavage.

He let out a sigh. "I'm sorry, but If you're not paying attention in my class there's no point in helping you anymore if you keep doing the same thing every time." "It's always the same thing," he said. "You drift off during my lecture, and when the bell rings, you come to me and beg for notes, which I decline, but then you come back with your manipulative nonsense and flirt with me. Then it happens again and again."

"It will not happen again. I'm sorry, I'll try harder this time." I begged, but he didn't seem to care as he leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms.

Mr. Harrington was a handsome man who had every female in his class swooning over him. I didn't but I knew he had eyes on me. He was also quite young for a teacher. He's about twenty-five years old.

I saw how he would always stare at my body when I entered into class or how he would stare at my ass poking out of my skirt when I left the room. Throughout his lecture, he maintained eye contact with me, and he continued to engage in pointless discussions with me after class.

I liked how easily I could manipulate him into getting better grades, but I think he realized what I was up to because he didn't seem thrilled at all.

"You always say the same thing. I'm not buying your bullshit."  I crossed my arms as I watched him run his fingers over his brown curls. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the door to lock it.