𝐗𝐈𝐈

*I cringed so badly while writing a scene in this chapter so I'm sorry in advance if it's cringe (You will get it when you read it 😞)

This is my longest chapter so far so get ready

THE WEEKND - EARNED IT
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

Chapter twelve

Stripper.

"You said you want me to teach you how to dance?" Asteria gazed at me, her expression filled with perplexity at my request, and I nodded.

"Yes, I thought about it and I wanted to try it out." I shrug. Obviously, it was part of my plan to get Alessandro attention.

"Are you even experienced in dancing?" she asked, narrowing her eyes at me, not trusting my lies.

"I took ballet for a year and then cheered." "I was the captain." When we were little, our Papà made us participate in sports. I had ballet class with Andrea, but I switched to cheers because I was tired of my sister making everything a competition, and I wasn't enjoying the class either. Emilio was a basketball player who had my entire cheer squad lusting.

Of course, we were all homeschooled, so there were no school sports, but it was in a large building where you could practice any sport or dance in our town, and there were also competitions.

"I didn't expect you to be experienced." a surprised smile placed on her face till it turned into a frown, "Can you do a split?"

I nodded.

"Flexible?"

I hesitate, "kind of..?"

"Alright, we'll work on that!" She squeals, her confusion turning into excitement when she grabs my arms, lifts me up her couch and leads me to another room.

No one told me this girl had so much energy in her.

"Come on arch your back more." She pats my ass, and I lower my back and arch it even more. "If want to be sexy you have to act like it. Now push up your ass. You were given this dump truck for a reason."

What the fuck am I even doing?

"Is this some sex position class or what?!" I turned to look at her amused expression. This has been going on for the past two hours.

We started with the pole which I found surprisingly easy, until Asteria made me do an upside-down move and I almost cracked my backbone in the process.

Then now she was teaching me how to dance with heels. I end up hurting my ankle and her heels stabbed my fucking foot.