𝐗

GESAFFELSTEIN & THE WEEKND - LOST IN THE FIREᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

Chapter Ten

Jealous

"Alright show me every piece of sexiest clothing you got." Asteria sat on my bed, already dressed for work. It was my first day tonight and I'm not gonna lie, I am nervous as fuck.

I go into my closet and rummage through it, looking for the best outfits I can find. At the very least, I needed to give a good first impression. That is why Asteria is here to assist me; she has far more experience than me and knows more. She was dressed in a tiny skirt and a white top that was trimmed like a bra, displaying a lot of cleavage.

I walk out of my closet, clothing in hand. I placed them next to Asteria's bed and waited anxiously for her reaction.

She sighs, "Not slutty enough."

"What?" I frowned. Not slutty enough?? " This is my shortest skirt and my most revealing top." I crossed my arm. What was slutty for her?

"Sollana this isn't any normal job you're having." "This is something I would wear outside," she snatches the garments from the bed and places them directly in front of my face. You have to dress like a real slut if you want money." She throws the clothing on the floor and enters my wardrobe. I sigh and lie back on my bed, letting her do the work.

I have to admit. I was not uncomfortable with the men's gazes, I knew I was hot. I mean, I had a large amount of breasts, a nice handful of ass and that hourglass body. I loved every second when I walked into a room and every man's lusty gaze was on me knowing they would want to put their hands all over me but I wouldn't let them.

Even though I wanted a man's touch so badly.

I wanted some strong hands wrapped around my throat, fucking me until I cried whispering the dirtiest things and telling me how much of a bad girl I am.

All I need.

"Hey, Asteria."

"Yeah?" Through the ruffling noise of her going through my clothes, I hear her voice.

"Is it that bad to give your virginity to anyone?" Silence filled the room, so I'm presuming she stopped moving as a result of my unexpected question.

As I hear her heels click and stand in front of me, I sit up. "Where did that come from?"

"You know...What if I found some hot man there and I end up leaving with him?"

"Nuh-uh, that's not happening." She said standing up, not having it and going back to my closet, my brows furrowed.