𝐗𝐗𝐈

TW: GORE? (not sure if it was really gore)

this chapter is long af so enjoy. 😘

ULTRAVIOLENCE - LANA DEL REYᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

Chapter twenty one

He hurt me but it felt like true love.

"I don't think your sister's boyfriend appreciates me very much," Endro stated as I drank his glass of wine.

"He don't." I couldn't lie to him and make him feel better. It was clear that the man wanted to kill Endro for whatever reason.

I knew he was pissed off earlier. I hid in the hallway to hide the hickey he gave me, but my makeup wasn't dark enough to conceal it because it had become more noticeable than before. So I let my hair down to cover it.

By the time I left, he was still in the bathroom and came back five minutes later. I guess he had something to take care of.

"I swear I saw a vein pop out his forehead every time I touched you." He murmured, and I giggled at his horrified expression. Endro did an excellent job tonight pretending to be my boyfriend. Except that my Dad didn't appreciate it and I might get in trouble later.

Andrea was mad seeing me with him for some reason. She was giving me a dirty look and purposely tried to embarrass me in front of him but it didn't even affect me by the way she was trying too hard.

"Maybe he secretly likes you."

"What." My gaze snaps to his in confusion.

"You know, when a man sees a woman they like with another person, they act exactly like him." He explained.

I shook my head and laughed, "That's not true, he just has..." I tried to find the right words to describe this situation. "some major anger issues?"

"Sure," He said, clearly not believing me. "Are you sure you guys aren't fucking?"

I rolled my eyes, "Why does everyone think we're fucking?"

"I don't know, maybe because of the weird eye contact you guys were giving each other at the table?" He said, "It's clear he wants to rip your dress off with that gaze."

"You don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh, I understand what I'm saying, honey. I am also a man, and I am aware of these things. Any man would want to rip your clothes off, Sollana; just look at you." I chuckled at his compliment.

"But the way he's staring at you means that he has seen it all and wants more." He finished his speech, and I found myself fiddling with the necklace.

True, there was a great lust between us, but we never had sex, and there was no way there could have been more than desire because we both detested each other's gut.