𝐕𝐈𝐈

LANA DEL REY - ART DECOᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

Chapter seven

Addicted to you.

"Are you okay?" Carson's question brought me back to reality, and I gazed down at him on his knee, my leg spread out in front of him.

"Um, yeah—I think we need to stop."

"What? Why? Did I do something wrong?" He said and I shook my head, bringing the clover close to cover myself.

"No, I'm just not ready to do this yet. I think we should take it slow." I said this, and I could sense he was upset, but understood. He stood up and grabbed his clothing. "I'm drunk, so it wouldn't be a good idea."

"Yeah, I get that don't worry." He remarked, and I looked up at him, a faint smile covering my worry. "I can stay the night if you want, to help you with your hangover in the morning."

"Oh no it's fine don't worry," When I looked out my window and saw that he was no longer there, my heart began to race.

"I think it would be better if you go." I stood up and slipped on a random shirt from my bed. I pushed him out of my room and, on my way out, retrieved his coat from the couch and handed it to him.

"Are you sure everything is okay?"

"Yeah! I'm fine." I said with a smile. "It's late I need to sleep."

"I get that." He smiled and reached down to kiss my cheek.  "Goodnight Sollana." I waited until he left and closed the door before rushing to find my phone.

After seeing what I'd seen, I was even more terrified to discover that my stalker was the man I almost slept with a while back. It didn't help that he was also a serial killer.

I found my handbag on my kitchen island and went inside to get my phone so I could contact the cops for once.

Before I could even type, a hand reached for my waist and pressed me against a strong frame, eliciting a gasp from me before placing a hand over my mouth to conceal it.

"Calling the cops? Shouldn't you have done it sooner, sweetheart?" Fear gripped my entire body as the familiar deep voice murmured into my ear.

"Put the phone down, Angel," I said as I set my phone down on my counter, my hands shaking uncontrollably in terror. "Good girl."

How the fuck did he even get in?

"You weren't answering my letter Sollana, that upset me you know?" He said, letting me go now. "Now you're out here letting another guy take your virginity?"