twenty eight- hugs and kisses

"Hey.." I spoke quietly, looking at George.
"Daddy!" Col and Harp yelled at the same time, running and hugging George.

I watched as all the boys ran over to us.
"RUTH!" Nick came bolting to me, tackling me in a hug.
"Hi, baby.." I smiled, hugging him, the tightest I possibly could.

"I misses you daddy!" Collie screeched, hugging Karl.
"I missed you more, honey." He lifted her in the air, spinning her around.

I hugged all the boys, and then I walked up to Clay. I looked up at him, and then I quickly wrapped my arms over his neck. He lifted me up, his arms around my waist, and his head in the crook of my neck.
"I missed you so much.." he told me.

I pulled my head away.
"I love you... so much." I kissed him for a solid ten seconds and then pulled away, smiling at him.

He put me down, and I watched as he hugged Harper and Collie.

My leg was kinda killing me, but I won't tell any of them that. I got the cast off a few days ago, so now there's just some wrap on it for support.

George picked me up, bridal style, and we all went to the couch, and sat together.

It was basically a cuddle pile.

Nick holding Collie, George Holding Harper, and the rest of the boys and I cuddling.
"I'm sorry I left.." I told them, not looking at any of them.
"That's in the past now. We're gonna forget about it. The present and the future is all we're gonna worry about. We are still in a healthy, loving relationship." Alex said "and we're all clearly mAdLY in love." He flipped his hair laughing afterwards.

"I have to get the stuff out of my car." I stood up, walking to my car, and all the boys ran behind me to help.

We got all of our stuff unpacked and back where it's meant to be in all of our rooms.

It was pretty late, so the girls ended up going to bed. All the boys helped me tuck them in, its clear how much they missed them.

We all went to our room, and laid on bed.

Clay grabbed the remote, going on Netflix, and playing Shameless.

I was on the edge of the bed, laying next to Nick.

All the boys were watching the show, and I turned my body, and looked at Nick.

He noticed and turned his body to look at me "why, hello beautiful." He whispered, smiling at me.
"Hey handsome." I whispered back.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, and put his lips to mine, and I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around him. 

He pulled away, and began kissing all over my face.
"Stop it!" I tried getting away, laughing, but just ended up on the floor.

I didn't even try to get up and just laid on the floor, looking at Nick as he laughed at me, and then all the boys began laughing.
"I'm upset that you guys find this so funny." I raised my eyebrows at them, sitting up.

They eventually stopped laughing, and I hopped back into bed, but this time, I was between George and Karl.

I really miss Iris and Tommy. They're still on their London trip. They decided to make it a 3 month trip so they could be with their family and friends for a while. It's been a little over 2 months. They're gonna be home soon.

Eventually all the boys had fallen asleep. I was still wide awake, and I was facing George.

It feels weird to be so close to him.

I moved his hair out of his face, and twirled his hair around my fingers. I felt his arms tighten around my waist, and I put my head on his chest, feeling his chest rise and fall, and listening to his heartbeat.

I suddenly began feeling tired, and slowly fell asleep.

~~~~~over a month later~~~~~
"Get away!" I ran around the pool as Clay tried to push me in.

As soon as I looked at him, I watched as Alex stuck his foot out, tripping Clay, causing him to fall into the pool with a scream.

I laughed as he came above the water, wiping his eyes.

"If you would just let me get into the pool peacefully, you wouldn't have gotten tripped." I shrugged, walking down the stairs and into the pool. I swam over to Iris, she was swimming around with Collie.

Karl and Nick taught the girls how to swim last summer, when they were only 2 and 4, and they're now 3 and 5.

After the incident with Harper jumping in the pool, and nearly drowning, Nick and Karl wanted to make sure they knew how to swim, incase anything like that ever happened again.

Harper was swimming around on her own, searching the bottom of the pool for her pool rings in the deep end.

After a bit, I got out and laid in one of the pool chairs, so I could tan.

Instagram

@babyiris: my favorite girl <3 @ruthie_

Comments:

@Lydialol: you guys haven't posted together in forever!
|
|
@babyiris replying to @Lydialol: I went on a 3 month vacation, so it's been a while!

@Favwhitegirl: I want a friendship like this 🙏

Irl

I laid in bed by myself, waiting for the rest of the boys to finish streaming, just thinking about random stuff. I grabbed my phone, and turned it on.

My eyes quickly flashed to the date, and then I went to put in my passcode, but I went back again to look at the date.

I was supposed to start my period 6 days ago..

Why didn't I realize that.

I stopped taking my birth control when I went to L.A, because I forgot them here, but then just completely forgot to take them when I got home.

I haven't taken my birth control since I got home.

And since I got home, the boys and I have had quite a few... fun nights..

This cannot be happening.

Whoopsa daisy!