Forty seven- too much

It's been a bit since Collie was found, so we've all be pretty happy, and more calmed down.

The triplets are now 3 months old.

Nick was sitting on the couch, holding Ainslee. She fell asleep, so he took her upstairs.

He has the most special bond with her out of everyone. He seemed to just have clicked with her the second she was born. It's the sweetest thing ever.

Finley has a pretty tight bond with everyone, but he's usually in my arms or in Tommy's.

The 5 boys and I didn't care much about genders, but Tommy made it clear that he did.

He told me almost everyday that he wanted a boy, and that he would "turn him into an intense gamer."

Collie and Harper are always holding Evie, as well as Karl.

But obviously, we all love the babies equally and always will. No certain person loves a baby more than another person loves them.

We all love them.

I lifted a bottle of formula to Finleys mouth, feeding him.

He looked up at me, his precious eyes making me smile.

I had just finished feeding him, and kissed his forehead. I looked up to see Alex taking a picture of me.
"You're stupid." I told him, laughing, and looking back to Finn.

Twitter

Quackity: cuties❤️❤️

I looked at my phone to see an incoming FaceTime from Tina. I answered it, and I saw all the girls. Tina, Rae, Imane, Jodi, and Brooke.

(For people that don't know all these people, there online names are Tinakitten, Valkyrae, Pokimane, QuarterJade, and BrookeAB. Hopefully most of you know who all if them are.)

"Hi girls!" I said, showing Finley.
"Oh, cutieeee!" I heard Brooke say.

I smiled, and showed myself again.
"What's up?" I asked them.
"So.." Imane started. "You said we couldn't visit until the babies were a few months old. THEY'RE A FEW MONTHS OLD."
I laughed, nodding. "That's right."
"We have airplane tickets to Orlando pulled up in-front of us, a flight in 2 days. Please can we buy them. We wanna see you all and meet the triplets!" Rae begged me.

I looked up at the boys in front of me.
They smiled and shrugged. "I don't see why not." Alex told me, causing squeals from all the girls.
"Buy the tickets." I laughed.
"Funny you mention that.. we already did. We weren't planning on taking 'no' for an answer." Jodi told me.

I laughed, shaking my head. You guys are dumb.

We talked for a little longer and then ended the call.