Forty four- its okay

Nick ran past me immediately. He punched Idan as hard as he could. I ran and grabbed Harper, hugging her close to my chest.
"Do not let him get away! He knows where Collie is." I told Nick, and Clay pushed Idan to the ground.
"You even try to stand up, and I'll kill you." Clay threatened and he stayed put, laying on the floor.

George ran out of the room, and when he came back, he had his phone in his hand.
"I'm calling the police." He said, dialing 911.

"How many boyfriends do you have, you slut?" Idan laughed.

Clay looked down at him, and stomped on his hand, causing a groan from Idan.
"Shut the fuck up." Clay growled.
"And 3 more kids? What the fuck is your issue. You never even wanted Collie and Harper in the first place! Now you have 3 more? You are gonna neglect all of these kids." He told me.
"Shut the fuck up!" Clay yelled at him.

I looked down at him.
"You saw my other kids? If you fucking touched them I will kill you!" I screamed at him. "Where is Collie." I asked him, flatly.
"Dead." He laughed. "I may hate you and these kids, but she deserved better than your bitch ass."
"No.. no no no! She's not dead!" Harper screamed trying her hardest to get out of my arms.
Right in that moment, Nick sped walked over to him, punching him straight in the nose, and punching him over and over again.

I slapped my hand over my mouth.
"Karl, take her out of here." I handed Harper to Karl.
"She's not dead! You didn't kill my sister!" Harper screamed while crying.

I heard Karl talking to her as he walked out of the room.

"You say other word and you'll have worse than a bloody face." Nick told him, spitting on him.

I heard commotion downstairs. I looked out and the police were here.

I watched as Karl rocked Harper back and forth, and pointed upstairs to where we were.

"Police are here." I told everyone.

When the police entered, Idan tried to get up and run, but Clay grabbed him.

The police quickly grabbed him, handcuffing him.
"He- he took my other daughter. You have to find out where she is." I told the police.
"She's dead, you stupid slut!" He yelled at me.
"Get him out of here!" George yelled.

The police took him, driving off.

One officer stayed to collect more information.

I went upstairs again, to check on the triplets.

I went into each of their rooms, and they were all there, peacefully sleeping.

Harper is okay. The babies are okay.

And Collie has to be okay...

I went back downstairs, and the officer was writing in a notepad collecting information.
"Okay. We will find out where your other daughter is. I promise. I will tell you guys if we have any info. You guys will be the first to know." He told us. "I'm so glad he was caught."

He spoke to us a bit more, and then left.

I held Harper in my lap.
"I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry." I told her.
"How did he even get in here!?" Alex questioned.

We all looked around and my eyes laid on the back door.

The same door that Harper came through, screaming after she saw her baby sister get stolen.

Harper crawled off my lap, sitting in the corner of the couch.

The door knob was taken off, and the door was wide open.

I pointed at it, and all of the boys eyes laid on it.
"The fucking alarm system. What were we thinking not having it set on the back door.." Karl said, burying his face in his hands.
"Yes, we should've had the alarm system set up, but that's in the past now. As soon as we find out Collie is okay, it'll be fine." George said, cuddling up to Karl.

I couldn't speak.

"He- he took my other daughter. You have to find out where she is." I told the police.
"She's dead, you stupid slut!" He yelled at me.
"Get him out of here!" George yelled.

Dead.

She can't be dead.

He would not have killed her.

I felt like there was a lump in my throat, blocking my breathing.

I started breathing quicker, but shorter.

Alex looked at me, and moved over to sit next to me.
"It's okay, baby.."

I shook my head, grabbing onto my neck.
"I-I can't b-breathe.." I whispered.

Alex looked at Karl and back to Harper, signaling to him to get Harper out of the room.

He took her upstairs, and into our room.

My breathing felt like it stopped.

I was hyperventilating, but it felt like I wasn't getting any air.

"Go get her some water!" Alex spoke up.
"Breathe baby.. it's okay." He told me, laying me onto my back.
"She's.. she's dead." I screamed.

Alex looked down at me.
"No. No, she's not. She is absolutely not dead, Ruthanna."
"He said it.. why would he say that." I sobbed.
"Stop it. You need to stop talking and breathe." Alex told me, sternly.

Clay quickly came up to me with water, helping me drink it.

I stared at the roof, trying to focus on my breathing.

I sat up, moving to sit on Alex's lap.

I laid my head on his shoulder, my legs wrapping around his waist, and I just let it out.

I cried.

I just needed to cry.

He rubbed my back, comforting me.
"It's okay, babygirl.." Clay told me, kissing the side of my head.

What if she's dead...

Hello beautiful people. I hope
You're all doing well <3
Xoxo