twenty four- arguments

I wandered around the grocery store grabbing things I know the boys would want, and also foods for daily meals.

I checked out and packed everything into the back of my car, and headed back to the house.

I texted the boys a few minutes before I got home, letting them know I was almost home, so when I arrived, all the boys were outside, waiting for me.

I parked and they all helped me get all the groceries out of the car, and failed to organize them, which caused me to reorganize them.

"How much money did you spend this time?" Clay asked, opening a pack of gushers, leaning over the counter.

I laughed, pulling the receipt out if my pocket "one thousand, two hundred and thirty six dollars, and fourty-seven  cents." I told them, throwing the receipt away, and hopping on one of the bar stools.

"Ruthanna, I'm telling you, next time you go shopping one of us is going with you to pay." Nick said, pointing his finger at me.
"No way. I can't go shopping with you guys. I'll have to put you on a leash, like a child." I said, rolling my eyes "speaking if kids, where are the kids" I asked
"Taking a nap." George replied. "Harper made me read that stupid bunny book again."
"Alice in wonderland? What do you expect, that's the only book she likes." I told him

A few hours passed, Clay was now streaming, and I went into his room as he was ending. All the boys were in his room because they were all talking with chat.

Clay ended stream and I walked up to his chair.
"Baby?" I said, twisting his hair between between my fingers.

He didn't seem like he was in the best mood. I was watching the stream, and Clay was getting frustrated with chat for talking bad about the last stream we had.

Our relationship announcement.

I was hoping I could cheer him up.

"What?" He snapped, typing on his computer

I almost just left him alone, but I hate when he's in moods like this.

"Turn towards me." I asked him.
"Not now, Ruth." He said, shutting down his computer.
"What's going on?" I asked, nicely.
"Nothing." He replied, leaning back in his chair.
"Clay-"
"Nothings wrong, Ruthanna." He raised his voice.

All I wanted to do was stay calm, to try and make him calm.

"Clay can you just turn to m-"
"Back the fuck up, Ruthanna!" He yelled standing up, and turning around, and lifting up his laptop, and throwing it in my direction. I saw the look of panic on his face as soon as he did it.

The laptop flew so fast, and hit me on the lower leg.

I fell to the ground, feeling a sharp pain in my leg.

I didn't realize until now that Harper was I the doorway.

I yelled in pain, not knowing what to do.

"Clay! Are you crazy!" Karl yelled, jumping off the bed, and running to me.

"Mommy!" Harper yelled, her eyes wide, tears filling them.

Alex stood up, grabbing Harpers hand, and leading her somewhere else where.

"Oh my god.. Ruth I'm so sor-" he began, leaning down to me.

" Get the hell aw-" I winced again in pain "away from me!"

"Princess-"

"Clay get out." Nick told him.

Clay stood up, full of regret from what he just did. He walked out of the room, slowly.

"Jesus.. oh my god" I wiped the tears that were falling down my cheeks. Something was broken. I can see something puncturing for the inside, stabbing me in the leg.