forty- happy

I woke up, and the rest of the boys were already awake.

"Good morning, princess." Clay said to me, kissing my cheek.
"morning" I said, groggily, and went to the bathroom, I washed my face and brushed my teeth, and then went and knocked on the door to the room my parents were staying in.
"Come in " I heard my dad's voice.

I walked in and smiled.
"Sleep well?"
"Great. You're bed is a damn dream." My mom said.
"Im gonna make breakfast." I told them, laughing . "everyone will be waking up soon, if you wanna come down."

They stood up, following me downstairs to the kitchen.

My parents helped me make breakfast. Something simple, just waffles, eggs and bacon.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and looked to see Tommy and Iris coming down.
"What the fuck." Tommy said, seeing my parents.
"OH MY GOD!" Iris ran, giving them both tight hugs.

Iris's parents passed away in an accident a few years before she moved to Orlando, so my parents kinda became her parents in a way.
"What are you guys doing here!?"
"We're gonna stay for around 2 weeks. We missed you guys." My dad said, hugging Iris.

Tommy walked over to us, hugging my parents.
"My goodness Tommy, did you grow 3 damn feet!" My mom said, looking up at him, causing him to laugh.

I plated everyone's food, and Collie and Harper ended up coming down, of course being to excited to see their grandparents.

One by one, the boys came down, and we all sat at the table.
"So, you already met Nick. This is Clay, George, Karl, Alex." I spoke, pointing to each of them.
"Nice to meet you all." My mom said.
"You as well." Karl said, happily.
"Treating my girl right, correct?" My dad asked them.
"Yes, of course." Clay replied.
"Dadddd. You know they are." I laughed.
"I know, I know." He said, taking a bite out of a piece of bacon.

After breakfast, Clay, Karl, and Alex went up and got the triplets, bringing them down, so we could feed them.

~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~
My parents are only gonna be here for a few more days.

(A/n: I kinda forgot that Harper needs to go to school bro. So, I'll have to make a chapter abt that)

In about a week, Harper will be starting first grade.

We homeschooled Harper during her kindergarten year, just because everything was so chaotic, and we didn't want Harper to be super stressed out, even at the age of five.

But all she's talked about is going to school, so she's very excited.

We were all sitting on the couch, talking about random things.

"So, you guys only have 2 days left here." I said, sadly.
"Yeah." My mom said.

So far since they've been here, we've gone to Disney world, the zoo, and the beach a few times.

I feel like the last couple days, I just want to spend quality time with them at home.

"But gamma is gonna come see her little munchkins whenever she can." My mom said, kissing Evies forehead.

I smiled at them, laying back, onto Nick's lap. He leaned forward, and gave me a kiss.

He ran his fingers through my hair, subconsciously.

The voices of my loved ones, and Nick running his fingers through my hair suddenly made me very tired, and I drifted to sleep.

I woke up and I was in bed, Karls arms wrapped around me.

I heard babbling through one of the baby monitors. We have 3 baby monitors, they all have a name labeled on them.

The sound was coming from the one labeled 'Ainslee'.

I slowly removed Karls arms from around me, and got out of bed, and made my way into her room.

When I looked at her, she looked back at me, and her eyes widened a little bit, making me smiled.
"Hi, pretty girl." I said, lifting her up from her crib.

I sat in the chair that was in her nursery, and smiled. I grabbed my phone before I left the room, so I snapped a few pictures of me holding her.

Twitter

Ruthie_: Ains <3

Ruthie_: Ains <3

Its like almost 7am, so I decided it was about time to feed them.

I went and got Finn and Evie, somehow managing to carry all 3 of them, and get them downstairs.

I put them in their baby swings, buckled them in and went and made their bottles.

When I went back to the living room, they were all babbling, as if they were having a conversation, causing me to laugh.

I picked up all 3 of them.

I would have 2 on my lap, and feed one at a time until I was done, watching Ginny and Georgia in the process.

After around 10 minutes, I was finished feeding the triplets, and I just laid with them next to me, and I heard the pattering of footsteps coming down the stairs.

I looked up to see Collie and Harper coming down, I greeted them, kissing both of their foreheads, and they laid close to me.

It took around 30 minutes for me to hear more people coming downstairs. I didn't even look up, too focused on what was happening in my show.

".. she's litterly surrounded by every child in this house." I heard the voice of Nick.
"Besides Tommy." Clay said, causing laughs out of everyone.

I looked up, smiling at them, and they sat on the huge couch that I was sitting on.

They all picked up one of the kids, making me laugh.

Nick was holding Collie, Clay holding Harper, George holding Ainslee, Karl holding Finley, and Alex holding Evie.

I love my big family...

Make sure to ask all of the questions you have on the q&a chapter! Im answering them all tomorrow!