Chapter 4

It's been a year since Ratchet discovered his powers. From the moment the Iron Lords decided to help him tame them, the now fifteen-year-old boy trained non-stop. Since they had no idea how to approach this unknown energy, the members of the order decided to taught the boy as if they were teaching a new Lightbearer.

This had quite an interesting effect, as Ratchet discovered that he could weapons made from Light energy, such as a flaming Hammers  and electric Bo staff. The Lords made no secret of the fact that they found it both fascinating and terrifying, mainly because they feared that if Lombax fell under someone's control, that person would have a powerful ally. Therefore, they constantly taught the boy how to resist mind control.

Yet sometimes Iron Lords must answer the call.

The members of the order, apart from Ratchet and Clyde, who are now on Veldin because of a Grim getting ill, were now in the briefing room, where Saladin was informing them about new task.

"Last night we received a message from one of the villages in the north. A few days ago, one of their hunters found a bunker that had what he called demonic noises coming out of it. The same hunter also saw the Fallen from the House of Devils enter this place and come out transformed. Stronger, tougher. The village elders have asked us to take care of it."

"Do we know anything more about this bunker? Symbols that might identify it?" Radegast asked.

"Yes," replied Cazar, who then showed a holographic photo of the bunker entrance. It had a mark on it that Felwinter quickly recognized.

"Rasputin. This is one of my father's bunkers," said the Exo.

This information alarmed everyone. They knew their friend's story well. Unlike most Exos, Felwinter was not previously a living being whose consciousness was transferred into a robotic body. Instead he was a completely created A.I who gained self-awareness and personality over many years. He told others about Rasputin and how powerful and what kind of tyrant he is. With this in mind, the Iron Lords realized that the bunker would not only be well guarded by the Fallen, but they would also be very well equipped with the bunker's weapons at their disposal.

With all this information, Saladin, Felwinter, and Radegast start creating a plan. The other members of the order decided to take advantage of this moment and prepare weapons and ammunition supplies.

It was going to be quite a raid.

________________________________________

A few days after they prepared a plan, the Lords reached Rasputin's bunker. It was open, the bones of those who had became a prey to the Fallen lay in the snow outside, and a red mist was pouring out of the door.

"Welp, this definitely adds the atmosphere," commented one Iron Lady.

Saladin stepped forward and turned to his companions to make a speech.

"Brothers and Sisters. Today, as a pack, we will go to the Devils' lair to end what they are doing there. Alone we may be strong, but together we are stronger! So I'm asking you. Are you with me?!"

"YES!"

"Are you ready to stain your hands with the blood of Devils?!"

"YES!"

After these words, everyone went inside, ready for battle.

Ready to die.

After 30 minutes of fighting the Fallen who had been turned into cyborgs and avoiding traps, the entire team made it to the central room. In front of them was the computer and the captain of the Fallen, which were connected by red threads of nanofiber. Not wasting a second more, Felwinter ran to the nearest console and began working on a plan to send this whole place into the abyss. At the same time, the other members of the Order were protecting their comrade.