Chapter 12

(WARNING! I DECIDED TO START USING A LOT OF CREATIVE LIBERTIES. READERS FROM FANDOMS PLEASE DO NOT EAT ME!)

The journey to Blarg Tactical Station on Nebula G34 orbit did not take long and there were no problems along the way. Only the landing attempt turned out to be a challenge. When Ratchet and Clank were within range of the station, the crew demanded identification. Clank quickly calmed down the situation by giving them his serial number and telling them that he was returning from a successful mission and wanted to recharge his batteries. The Blargs bought this bluff and allowed the boys to land.

Once the ship was settled on the landing pad, Clank was the first to exit the ship and greet the security members. This gave Ratchet a chance to sneak up behind them and then snap their necks. After throwing the body through the airlock, Lombax and his companion moved deeper into the station. Using his Void powers, Ratchet was able to sneak between the crew undetected, which was very beneficial to them. During all this, our heroes managed to notice that this place is actually one big laboratory. Every now and then they saw the Scorn and the Hive members in tubes located around the station. From the scientists' conversations, it was possible to learn that the Blargs, at the request of Hiraks, one of the Barons, tried to cross and fuse both races. This terrified our heroes and they decided it had to be stopped. They stealthily reached the main laboratory, where they saw a monster standing in the middle of the room.

"What in the name of the name of a Great Wolf Sif is this?" Ratchet asked himself.

Said monster looked like large and very muscular the Scorn. It didn't have four arms, like normal Eliksni, but only two. Additionally, traces of electricity circulate throughout its body.

"I recommend that we stay out of sight and try to avoid this Abomination," Clank whispered.

Ratchet agreed with him and began sneaking through the lab.

Unfortunately, as bad luck would have it, Ratchet forgot to recharge his void energy and this caused his invisibility to turn off in the middle of the room where everyone could see him.

"Alarm!!! We have an intruder! Call security!" one of the scientists shouted. Seconds later, an alarm rang out throughout the station, and Blargs and Scorn soldiers ran into the room.

"Son of a bitch!" - cursed Lombax. Then he started fighting the opponent, either by shooting them or fighting them hand-to-hand. When the last soldier fell dead, Ratchet was about to move on when he felt something large move behind him. When he turned around, he saw the Abomination standing behind him. "Oh, you must be kidding me."

The monster raised its arms high and then smash the ground hard, creating a wave of electricity. Ratchet quickly teleported into the air to avoid the wave, then pulled out The Thorn and aimed it at the Abomination. To his surprise, the beast was able to shoot lightning bolts from its hands, which hit the Lombax. The impact thrown Ratchet against the wall, but he quickly got up and dodged when he saw that his opponent was aiming again. Hiding behind cover, the young Lombax began to think about a plan of action. He peeked around the room and saw that there were barrels with cryogenic fluid near the Abomination. Ratchet fired a few bullets at it, causing an explosion that stunned the beast and covered it in a light layer of ice. Without wasting a second, the boy ran out from behind cover, summoned his sword-transformed Omniwrench, and then plunged the blade into the Abomination's head. The beast roared in pain and then fell to the ground dead.

After this fight ended, our heroes left a lab and go further into the station. Walking through the next corridors, Lombax kept encountering new enemies.  The Hive. This surprised the young man. Mostly, because they were glowing bright. All of this gave Ratchet a bad feeling.