Chapter 11

Cayde-6. A man, a legend and a guy who saw a lot in his life. He was no stranger to corpses, especially since he made a lot in his carrier. The sight of a dead body no longer bothered him.

But seeing the wreckage his nephew has done on the Eudora is an another different story.

"Kid gave them one helluva time," said the Exo, examining the corpses of the Blargs and the Scorn.

Despite Zavala's and Ikora's pleas, the robotic man wasn't about to sit on his butt and wait for his scouts to find his nephew. He has promised himself that he will find the eighteen-year-old and he intends to keep that promise. Luckily he wasn't alone in this.

"Did you find anything?" Petra asked. As promised to help, the woman kept her word. Despite her duties in the service of the Awoken Queen, Petra decided that finding her nephew was more important. Fortunately, her ruler wasn't angry about it and was happy to give her agent a few days to use for her own.

"Nothing but ashes and pitch-dark bones. Say what you want, but Ratchet knows how to warm up a party, hehe." Cayde replied.

Petra groaned at her friend's stupid pun. Despite so many years together, she still couldn't like Exo's strange humor. So the woman left the robot alone and approached another member of the search party.

"Don, did you manage to find anything?"

Don, or Donnie to his friends, is a 20-year-old Cazar male with purple fur. Along with his three brothers whom he met at an orphanage, he was adopted and trained by the old Guardian. It was there that he and his brothers discovered that they were Lightbearers and therefore joined the Vanguard as one fireteam. His outfit consists of dark purple armored robes with mechanical elements in some places, such as a transparent cube and a mechanical arm coming from his back. In the team, he studies artifacts, hacks or tinkers with gadgets.

For this mission they were recruited by Cayde, on the condition that Exo would not mention their strip poker tournaments with female Awoken soldiers.

Back to history. The young man was just examining one of the mines left behind by the Trickster. He was intrigued by how they worked and thought it would be a nice addition to his arsenal. However, when he heard Petra calling him, he stopped and looked at her.

"Nothing but inactive mines. I advise you to be careful and watch your step," said Don.

The woman thanked for this information and decided to enter the base where the rest of the Cazar team remained. Once inside, Petra saw Mike and Vincent arranging the various folders and notes that were in the base and put by them on the table.

Mike is an 18-year-old Awoken male. His light purple skin and orange short Mohawk hair make him stand out from other members of his kin. His outfit consists of light leather armor with occasional metal plates for additional protection, and a helmet hidden under a hooded cape. All in the colors of orange mixed with black. His role in the team is to scout and harass the opponent with a swarm of various attacks.

Vincent is 24 years old, and therefore the oldest of his team, Awoken male. He is also a leader of his team. His skin is light blue and he has dark blue hair with a short ponytail. His attire is same as  Mike's, only it is blue in color with occasional black.

Seeing that both brothers were working, Petra decided not to disturb them and check on the last of the brothers. So she walked into the next room and saw a heavily muscled Markzian examining the traces of powerful explosion.

"Gosh. That Lombax must have been pretty pissed to treat these guys with a mini singularity bomb. Even Donnie is more relaxed during Crucible matches," said Sant.