Part 5 (Teasing him)

Taehyung was cheaking his emails drinking his coffee as usual. He then noticed he got notification from jungkook who just post something on Instagram.

He then put his mug Down and on his Instagram to see what his braty future wife just post. He felt his breathing stopped when he saw the picture

10,00,000 likes ❤️ 500k comment✏️ 400k share

He licked his lips looking at the picture. he noticed how his hard abs are visible nipple's hidden behind the jacket. His tiny Hips are begging to be hold.
He then Smirked and thought to tease his braty wife.

Thv✔️: I forgot to bite those Hips today;⁠)

he then put his phone down and started to work in his laptop like nothing happened.

Meanwhile in Jeon house~

Jungkook was dancing to *Pillow talk* by Zayn Malik his favourite singer. Not forget he was just in his towle. In his room alone he was having his own concert after his photoshoot end. Now he enjoying his off day like an adult who enjoy their vacation after working hard 24/7.

" SO DIRTY AND RAW BEING ON BED ALL DAY BED ALL DAY FUCKING IN FIGHTING IN IT'S OUR PARADISE IT'S OUR WAR ZONE" he was singing his heart out dancing crazily like a teen-ager do in his room. He didn't Noticed when his towle fall from his body.

He suddenly got a call Which made him groand
" who tf ruining my quality time " he thought as he picked up his phone and saw it was jimin.

He sighed then off the speaker. He lay on the bed then picked up the call " hell" before he could greet jimin he Heard jimin shouting from other side " JUNGKOOK YOU ARE TRENDING ON TWITTER BECAUSE OF YOUR HUSBAND"  he frozen when he heard jimin.

*Huh what he did* ? He asked sounding curious until jimin again shout " BITCH CHECK YOUR INSTAGRAM NOW "  he rolled his eyes then said " fine gosh clam down let me see" on the other hand jimin got confused when Jungkook was sounding normal like usual " wait he Okay with that" he thought until he heard jungkook screamed Which made him done aff. " Nah he still the same bitch I know" jimin cuckled when he heard jungkooks no stop complain.

" THAT OLDIE SERIOUSLY HE SUCH A PERVERT HOW COULD HE COMMENT SUCH A THING IN PUBLIC PLACE" kook shout looking at Taehyung comment Which got more then 1m likes.

Jimin sighed then said " dumbass stop shouting and reply him already" kook looked at his phone dumbfounded then said " I... Just replied him the moment when I saw his comment"