Part 32(Toxic pt2)

" So you're telling me he called you by your name huh" suga shockingly asked. As far as he remember jungkook never called Taehyung by his real name since the day they met. However that's not the only thing that made him this much shocked. He never saw Taehyung complaing about his personal life after yumi left him. But now he setting on his house stairs complaining about his Barbie.

 But now he setting on his house stairs complaining about his Barbie

" I hate the fact he got hurt because of me. but that doesn't mean I will give up on him this easily. Hyung please give me some advice how can I make his old self back I hate it when he ignores me like I'm a stranger" Taehyung keep on complaining to his Hyung about his Barbie. What he can even do. he was feeling helpless for the first time he don't know what to do about his personal problem. No wonder he give up on his pride just to take advice from his Hyung about his personal life.

Suga sigh and ruffled his Bestfriend hair" why don't you try to spend some quality time with him? I'm sure he will forgive you if you try to talk or give him attention" he got confused when Taehyung look at him with his done face.
" You really thought I didn't try that huh?" He ask sounding frustrated knowing he already tried this trick but failed miserably.

Flash back~

Taehyung look at his cards smirking " Barbie give up already you already lost 4 times raw" he mocked but notice jungkook wasn't paying attention to him like he always used to do when they used to play cards together

Taehyung look at his cards smirking " Barbie give up already you already lost 4 times raw" he mocked but notice jungkook wasn't paying attention to him like he always used to do when they used to play cards together. However His doll was now looking at his cards like that's the most beautiful thing he ever saw. " How ironic right? Like my life I got - cards in this stupid game too" saying that jungkook drop his cards and got up from the bed. " I ain't playing you go play with bam I have to cook dinner " before Taehyung could stop him he Hurrly left the room.

" Seriously how it's cards fault" he thought looking at his Barbie going out of the room leaving him alone with bam who was watching them playing. "Wanna play cards together? He asked bam who got up on the bed and put his paws on jungkooks cards and bark at him.

" You wanna start a new game? Taehyung was taken back by bams smartness " seriously even my own dog giving me hard time fine mix the card you mf " he didn't failed to notice the Smirk on bams face when he started to mix their cards together.