Part 26 (Missunderstanding pt 3)

" where you going it's Sunday today you forgot ?... Taehyung quickly asked crossing his arms watching his barbie getting ready to go out somewhere.

"I'm going out with jimin to buy some stuffs"... Jungkook confusedly look at his husband through the mirror. He been acting strange since they made love in restaurant bathroom. It was bothering him why his Oldie wasn't looking like his usual self. No teasing no touching only talking and keeping minimum distance from him since that night. Jungkook was blaming himself thinking he might did something that upset his pervert Oldie.

He let out a fake cough then say " is something bothering you? You been acting strange these Days" .. he finally asked hoping Taehyung wouldn't ignore his question this time.

Taehyung look at his doll remembering how yumi also used to go hang out with one of her colleague daily

Taehyung look at his doll remembering how yumi also used to go hang out with one of her colleague daily. In the end he was left alone. It was scaring him what if his doll doing the same. He knows he doesn't have any rights to judge someone easily but it was bothering him why his barbie hang out with that Namjoon guy and jimin everyday.

" Work stress"..he smoothy lied pushing his hair back from his forehead. He look up and saw his barbie pouting looking at him. " Why you pouting? He ask trying his best to control himself from kiss the pout way from his Barbies lips.

Jungkooks pout got bigger as he hurryly turn around then crossed his arms. " oldie why you lying to me ? He noticed how his question caught his Oldie off Guard. " oldie tell me what's bothering you? I'm your wife you should share your problems with me. And I promise I will do the same so please don't keep everything inside yourself it will hurt you more. we both are life partners we have rights on each other right?. share your problems with me without any hesitation I won't judge nor make fun of your problem. I know I might be a brat but i know my limits"

Taehyung was speechless he didn't expect his Barbie to notice his problems without him saying anything to him. He sigh then thought to tell the truth" honestly it's bothers me a lot when you hang out with that Namjoon guy I know I'm acting like controlling husband but I get to know he was your university crush that's what bothering me " he finally told the truth feeling the burden on his chest got lift. On the other hand jungkooks eye's wide open. He didn't expect his Oldie to get jealous because of him hanging out with his university crush.

Taehyung look down thinking jungkook will argue with him like yumi did when he call her out like he did with his Barbie.

" fine I will stop talking to him "

Jungkook giggle when he noticed his Oldies Face light up. He licked his lips then got up from the couch. He sassly walk toward his Oldie swinging his hips. " Didn't know sk Biggest CEO will feel threatened by someone else because of his wife"

Taehyung watch how his Barbies sexy ass jiggling everytime he walk like a super model he is.

" I wasn't get out of your imagination it's not good" he try to act like he doesn't care but little bit he knows his doll wasn't buying his lies. He let out a deep cuckled when jungkook lift his Pretty leg and step on his chest. His red hill's are shining because of its owner eternal beauty.