Part 7(Engagement)

"It's my engagement not yours mom" kook said looking at his mom done aff who was doing her makeup besides him.

" you are just jealous of my beauty bun"she said rolling her eyes which made Jimin laugh his ass off who was watching the mother and son due arguing.

Jungkook sighed then looked at himself in the mirror feeling nervous he finally going to be Kim Taehyung fiancé

" i wonder what's that oldie thinking now" he thought looking outside. Everybody was there Taehyung family his family friends everyone but he was feeling something was missing and the missing thing was his oldie. He doesn't understand why he was feeling like this since the day Taehyung left his apartment he didn't call him nor he took him on a date again.

"Jungkook it's time" jimin said looking at him getting emotional he knows it just engagement but he wasn't ready to let his Bestfriend go way from him.
" aww my bitch crying for me" kook teased jimin who was trying to hide his tears. " bitch I wasn't crying it's just yawning" jimin argue back but sighed in relief when jungkook Hugged him thightly

" my bitch it's just engagement nothing else chill"!' look at me I ain't nervous or crying like you"," I'm nervous because what if my makeup got Ruined?"

Ms jeon sighed when jungkook said that. first time she saw a bride who wasn't nervous about his engagement. " I hope he won't do anything weird Infront of the Kim's specially Taehyung"
She prayed knowing how brat his son can be.

With Kim side'~

" it's your engagement Taehyung aren't you happy you finally found someone suitable for you"

ms Kim was looking at her son who was getting ready there was no sign of excitement was showing in his face. It was like he just wanna get over this engagement shit as soon as possible.

" mom last time I was happy about my engagement my marriage my wedding day my everything but in the end I got betrayed this time I'm not hoping anything specially from the Jeon jungkook sassy brat of ms jeon"

Hearing Taehyung harsh truth she sighed " not everyone is same Taehyung I know jungkook is kinda opposite of your personality but trust me these types relationship always work out"

" then why Me and yumi didn't work out" he asked which made ms Kim frozen at her spot. After 2 year's of his divorce he finally mentioned yumi.

He let out a dry cuckled then said " world is not a fairy tale mom reality is always Harsh"
She just looked at her son feeling guilty after all she was the one who picked yumi for him.

Both stopped arguing when Mr Kim came inside
" it's time Taehyung they are already here"  he then then looked at his mom who was looking way from him.

" Who say parents are always right " Taehyung thought before going out. he wasn't hoping anything else with this marriage but he wish jungkook will put some effort unlike yumi.

Skip in the engagement party~

" finally you will got a wife after 2 year's man" Suga Teased Taehyung who had his famous pokerface on" why this mf never smile" he thought feeling pity for his second wife.

Everyone was waiting for the famous Jeon jungkook. Yes everybody knows him Cause he is sk top model since his childhood.

finally jungkook came holding his mother hand. everybody's jawdrop when they saw the Jeon jungkook.