Part 39(Jealousy pt 1)

" so that's how he looks in your imagination Hyung? Niki stare at jungkooks picture in aww

" so that's how he looks in your imagination Hyung? Niki stare at jungkooks picture in aww. It wasn't surprising for him that his Hyung crush is this much beautiful.

Sunghoon smile at Niki and ruffle his hair.

" It's not easy to describe someone beauty only by using colours and pens still I tried my best"

Sunghoon proudly stare at the art which he made right after meeting his crush ak Kim jungkook. Niki chuckled and thought to tease his Hyung more." Hyung you already got his phone number tho. Why not try to impress him by showing this drawing. I'm pretty sure he will be impressed aff" sunghoon sigh shaking his head in negative.

" He different from others judging by his thinking I'm pretty sure he will say it's beautiful that's it" niki pout and point his finger at sunghoon phone. " Hyung please try once I'm pretty sure he will be more closer to you" he stubbornly request causing sunghoon to give up.

" Fine!

He take his phone from niki who happily clap his hands." I hope he will act nice " after his encounter with his crush 3 times he was sure jungkooks love language is roasting which he find kind of funny cause he his total opposite of him.

He then let out a nervous sigh and start the conversation.

In chat
Sunghoon
[ Picture attached]
Mind rating this from 10/10 ;⁠)?

Niki look at his Hyung with his judging face for a second. He shake his head and grab his Hyung throat with a done smile on his face.

" Seriously who tf start conversation like this?

Sunghoon embarrassedly scratch the back of his head." You don't have to judge okay. I know how he is and I'm pretty sure he will reply with the same energy" he put his phone down and dragged niki outside with him before he could make any comment.

Back to bussines🍷
" Oldie hm.. slow down " jungkook try to catch his breath when his Oldie toying with his cunt like his rent is due. Taehyung on the other hand was feeling like a sinner. His doll's silk was making him go insane he was feeling like those cruel alphas in fiction where they love to play with their omegas silk. He snuggle his face on his dolls cunt. He chuckled when he felt his Barbie shaking because of the pleasure he providing him." How can I doll? You're making me insane. I wasn't like this before you made me feel like I wanna be better at anything which can make you feel loved" hearing his oldies sweet talk jungkook felt his heart rate increasing. He put his hand on it and feel it himself.

" Just by his few words my heart reached it's max happiness. I wonder if oldie will feel same in future" he thought looking down at his husband who surprisingly staring back at him. No sooner his cheeks become blood red because of his oldie sharp eyes on him. With his shaky hands he touch his oldies jawline. He travel his finger until it touched his oldies lips which was wet because of his silk.