Part 18 (feeling him)

" hmm~ oldie stop it's to much" jungkook let out a broken moan feeling his oldie pounding inside him like a alpha In heat. It was 6 am in the morning Taehyung didn't let him rest all night.

" fuck cum doll I'm also close" he warped his legs around his oldies hips pulling his Closer feeling him going deep inside him.

taehyung love the feeling of jungkook’s pu**y slowly splitting open for him.jungkook mewled at his actions, body tense as taehyung ignored his refusal and sunk into the deepest parts of him.

jungkook, although not that much smaller than tae, was still narrower and shorter in his build. he felt caged by taehyung’s body now that their parts were flush against each other with taehyung sitting snugly in jungkook’s warm wet walls.

oldie please,” jungkook begged as taehyung started moving. his hands came up, futilely pushing at taehyung chest only to be gripped painfully in taehyung’s right hand.

jungkook cried out, feeling as if taehyung’s di*k was punching his insides with how hard he was fucking into him. jungkook’s legs were spread awkwardly hanging over his oldies shoulder.

his brows were furrowed sexily as he concentrated on the amazing heat of his husband. small grunts left his mouth. He Gasped when Taehyung slapped his inner thighs. He cried out waiting for another slap on his thighs however.

it ended up being on his clit and making him jolt with pleasure. he started crying from the mixture of pain and pleasure and taehyung ruthlessly took all of him as he pleased.

Fuck your pu**y feels so good around my d doll.” taehyung admitted, his eyes trained on jungkook’s flush and wet face. he kissed the tears, tongue even darting out for a second to capture the salty substance.

jungkook had beautifully opened up by now, cunt going crazy with taehyung’s big co*k stimulating his walls. he pouted up at his husband for a kiss that taehyung easily gave into. while he kissed and fucked jungkook, taehyung’s fingers went down to circle his clit.

“hngh~” jungkook whimpered, hips bucking up into taehyung’s long and rough fingers.

oldie~ please harder.” his pretty begs made taehyung give in, slowing down a little bit so that he could aim to go harder. he made sure to position his hips so that he was aiming into jungkook’s g-spot. taehyung found jungkook’s high pitched whines adorable and shooting to his dick.

tears were flowing nonstop because of pleasure now and taehyung only concentrated more on jungkook’s g-spot and clit to keep milking the tears and bring his wife closer to cumming. the beautiful sight of his crying wife and the heavenly feeling of his pu**y had him coming closer to his orgasm.

“Oldie-ah fuck! fuck, fuck, fuck, please i want to cum!” jungkook whined, his walls already tightening.

cum for me doll.” on a whim, taehyung’s hand went to choke jungkook.

the added sudden feeling along with taehyung still stimulating both his clit and g-spot had him coming with a shout. he cried harder at his 6th orgasm, and the sight had taehyung losing control and cumming deep into jungkooks pu**y.

After Cumming inside his Pretty doll he lay down beside him and back hugged him thightly. He didn't pulled his d out yet he was feeling the urage to keep his doll womb full with his cum..

As he snuggled his face on his wife neck and pat his tummy to clam him down.

" fuck you oldie my whole body paining" kook complained pinching his oldies big arm's which was warped around his hips.