Part 28(trouble 2)

Jungkook watch his Oldie undoing his shirt Button looking at him through the camera with his dark eyes. His throat dry up when his husband tan body come to his view. He almost moan out when Silk started to pour from his cunt like a bunny in heat.

" Should have know that your sluty cunt won't stop gasping to be fucked even after you got hurt"

" Should have know that your sluty cunt won't stop gasping to be fucked even after you got hurt" ... Taehyung was trying his best to control his wild self around his Barbie. But he failed cause his sluty wife want attention and who is he to deny his precious dolls demand.

" Stop teasing me and tell what should i do?" jungkook impatiently ask looking at the camera with his big do eyes which asking to be fucked.
Taehyung Smirk as he say "go bring a pencil from my study table" jungkook look at his Oldie confused for a second. " Huh pencil? Do I have to write something? He question with a big ass pout on his lips. He didn't expect his husband to do such a weird demand.

Taehyung let out a deep cuckled which send shiver through jungkooks body. " Just do as I say! trust hubby he will make you feel good" ... Taehyung knows he shouldn't do that type things with his doll but he can't help. His doll was asking to be breed by sparding his legs like a slut. He swear if he was in Seoul now he would have breed him 3 times already.

Jungkook rolled his eyes then went to bring pencil from his Oldies study table.

Finally after 2 minutes he came back with 3 pencils which was longer then their TV remote. And that made Taehyung smirk. Jungkook frustratedly sit on the bed then again spard his legs as he say " here I brought your pencils now tell me what should I do with them?  However his jaw dropped on the floor when he heard his Oldies next word.

" Strip your panties then thrust that pencil inside your sluty pussy" the smirk on Taehyung Lips grew bigger when he saw his doll hurryly removing his panty like a slut who will do anything to keep his pussy full. He won't lie he expect jungkook to blush or deny but guess what his wife was as horny as he is.

Jungkook hurryly throw his panty on the floor. His throbbing pussy was making him insane. His husband dirty demand turn him on real good. No wonder he acting all sluty forgoting about the pain he was feeling in his right arm. With a blushy Face he spared his legs Infront of the camera. He notice how his Oldies eye's directly fall on his pussy.

He held back his moan then spared his pussy Lips. His sluty hole is now on display only for his oldie. His Silks falling on the bed sheet but that wasn't something he was caring about.

 His Silks falling on the bed sheet but that wasn't something he was caring about