Part 13(Teasing)

" Sus" that's all ms jeon could think when she noticed her son looking nervous for some reason.
It was weird to see the Jeon jungkook being nervous about something. It was a rare view for her.

Her doubting got bigger when she noticed jungkook was applying his lip balm. He always does that when he is nervous about something. "Bun my buba what happened why you are so nervous? She finally asked him without thinking twice.

Jungkook look at her with a pouty face. Which melt her heart. " aww my bub acting cute for me tell muma why you are nervous" she asked looking at her pretty bun who whined looking at her.

" Mum I ain't nervous I'm just hungry where is that damn old man " jungkook changed the topic
No way he will tell his mom about he getting threat about getting raw fucked by his husband.

Ms jeon looked at him confused then say " huh then why you applying lip balm on your lips if you aren't nervous? Jungkook mentally slapped himself for being to obvious. He let out a nervous giggle then say " no Cause I'm hungry and we can't eat without him and jimin "

Ms jeon nervously Look at jungkook" buba jimin went back his home for some work " this made him confused Cause no matter what jimin isn't that type to leave without saying bye to him. He was about to ask her why he left early today but a deep cough caught his attention.

He noticed Taehyung was wearing his shirt which obviously fit him. He try to hie beside his mother who greet Taehyung with a big smile who did the same with her. " Ah my handsome son in law you took Enough time to change your office outfits" she teased Taehyung who cuckled at her
" it's not like that I took shower cause I had a rough day today " Taehyung look at jungkook after saying that who was eatng like a good boy.

" gosh its so embarrassing" kook mentaliy scold himself for doing such a ebarrassing prank now he can't even look at his oldies eyes. His eyes wide open when Taehyung feet touched his. He gluped then looked at his mom to check if she noticing any of this. He almost moan when Taehyung pinced his inner thighs with his big toes.

He wimperd looking at Taehyung who enjoying his Teasing game like man already planned this to do with him.

" you thought I will spare you this easily Barbie? Taehyung Smirked at his own thoughts. He fake cough then say " Barbie eat your food like a good boy stop staring at their soul" hearing Taehyung he stabbed his knife on his stake which made ms jeon confused.

" bub what happened you didn't liked the stake should I ask the maid's to give you another one? She worriedly ask her son. " No mum it's just so tasty that I got mad " he looked at jungkook done aff thinking he might be purposely acting weird Infront of Taehyung. She sighed then say " gosh don't play with foods bub"

" But I wasn't playing that oldie was playing with me" he then realized he almost exposed himself Infront of his mother. He noticed his mom worried face and thought to change the topic.
" gosh mum I was showing I'm mad at him by stabbing the stake cause he took time to get ready" he smoothly lied.

She sighed in relief then apologized to Taehyung
" sorry son I know he can be too much to handle sometimes but don't give up on him"  jungkook Huffed when his mother shamleessly ask someone else to take care of him.

" it's fine I understand him enough to know when he is Joking or lying and about giving up on him I didn't agree on this marriage to give up this easily" Taehyung Casually replied which made ms jeon proud she picked someone like Taehyung as her son in law.

Meanwhile jungkook look at Taehyung impressed. He wouldn't lie his oldie is smooth with his words. He rolled his eyes and thought to ignore Taehyung thinking he wouldn't annoy him if he ignore him. Which actually worked. Taehyung didn't Teased him nor he did.

Skip after dinner ~
Jungkook was sulking watching his oldie getting ready to leave. He Huffed then say " can't you stay here tonight"

Taehyung cuckled then say " I have office tomorrow+ I have to feed bam I will try to visit you tomorrow" jungkook whined when his mother spoke up before him. " Take care of yourself Taehyung ah " he smiled at her then reply" you to mom take care of yourself and this brat for me "
She laughed knowing Taehyung was teasing jungkook. She looked at jungkook then noticed he was sulking " I should give him some alone time" she thought then made up a fake reason to leave her son with his son in law.

Jungkook sighed in relief when she left. He looked at Taehyung then say " when you will cann me huh " he was trying to find a reason to pick up a fight with Taehyung so that he can keep him with himself for some times.

His all bratyness went in vain when Taehyung pulled him closer by his hips. He whimperd when Taehyung spanked His butt. He blushed hugging his Taehyung neck hidding his face on it.

He whined when Taehyung started to Gav rough spank on his butt. " fuck... Oldie mom will see us"
He Gasped when Taehyung gave a harsh squeeze on his left ass cheeks. He look at Taehyung with a big ass pout. ' stop hitting me will you my ass Hurts " he complained touching his ass which was red by Taehyung rough spank.

He blushed when Taehyung bite his bottom Lips. He closed his Eyes and let Taehyung do whatever he wants. " this for Teasing me you know it took me 15 damn minute to jerk off " Taehyung wispered In jungkooks ears.

Jungkook whined then say  " please stay "

But Taehyung knows he has to go back he has work+ bam wouldn't eat anything that will given by a stranger. " bun I will visit tomorrow now be a good boy a give me a kiss" . He sighed in relief when jungkook kissed his neck.

With a pouty face he say " fine go but if you don't come to visit me tomorrow I will run way from him"  Taehyung Looked at him shocked thinking how crazy his Barbie can be for him.

" that's all for today 😅"
Hope you all are enjoying this and sorry for all grammar mistakes 🙇🏻‍♀️