PART 9 (his lips)

" Damn why he looking so pissed today" jimin thought looking at jungkook who posing like his rent is due.

" Give us everything you got that's our model you all" Jhope praised kook who had his bitch face on. Like man wasn't in mood to take fake complements by his photographer.

"OKAY we will take 10 minute break then start again" Hobi informed jungkook who wasn't paying attention to his words. He Huffed then went out with his staffs.

Jimin then noticed how jungkook run to check his phone right after his shoot end.

As soon as the photoshoot end jungkook checked his phone and saw Taehyung send him a message 10 minutes.

In the chat~

Oldie 🍌
After your shoot end
Come to my office
And Sorry for
Not calling you in
The Morning
An urgent meeting
Come up

Wifey 🐇
What's makes you think
That I will come if you call ¯⁠\⁠_⁠ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Me huh?, you said you will
Call me but nah you forgot
You know what oldie fuck off(⁠☞゚⁠∀゚⁠)⁠☞

He took a deep breath feeling his anger rising on his oldie who promised to call him in morning but didn't called him.

" No I won't pick up his call if he call me " he stubbornly put his phone down mentally scolding himself for being too easy for his pervert oldie.

He then noticed jimin was giving him judging look. He Huffed then say " don't think much I'm glad he didn't called me"

" but I didn't asked anything" jimin replied with a big smirk on his lip Which made jungkook Cringe at his own foolishness.

" fuck why I want him to call me what's wrong with me" kook thought looking at the Mirror. He then remembered how he let Taehyung see his fluffy nipple.

He blushed and hide his face which made Jimin looked at him dumfounded. " bitch you should visit doctor" jimin suggest worriedly looking at his Bestfriend who day dreaming.

Kook looked at jimin done aff like bitch tf you just said. someone then knocked on the door which gained his and jimin attention. He looked at the door and saw it was Suga who standing there with a huge smile on his face.

" Hyung why you are here " he casually asked like he didn't met him yesterday. Suga cuckled at his bestfriends wife confidence unlike yumi jungkook was friendly which made him comfortable around the bunny looking guy.

. He smiled then say
" well your husband send me here 10 minutes ago but you were busy with photoshoot so I didnt distub you"

Kook blushed when Suga mentioned his oldie as his husband. He hide his blusy face then say
" why huh "

Suga Smirked then teased " who knows but he cancelled his evening meeting for you so let's just go to his office or he will come here " he warned jungkook who's eyes wide open.