Part 23(sassy doll)

Jeon jungkook

50,00,000likes♥️ 10M comments📜  20m share🔮

Jk: ^⁠_⁠^ from yesterday's photoshoot~

" Gosh my thighs are still hurting" jungkook complain massaging his own thighs. After spending a sexy night with his Oldie yesterday he decided to stay at home today because his thighs are hurting after getting fucked raw inside the car by his oldie. Now he was setting on the bed watching funny comments on his newly shared picture which went crazy viral right after he shared it 2 hours ago.

" oldie didn't comment today? He sulked trying to find his Oldies comment. He sighed then throw his phone on the couch when he didn't found his Oldies comment. "Seriously I post this for him to see" he sadly wispered looking Down playing with his fingers.

"Fuck him why I care" he mentally Scold himself for overreacting. His husband is a busy CEO of course he wouldn't stay active 24/7 to see his posts on Instagram. With a sulky face he pick up his phone from the couch and went inside bathroom to click some naughty pictures which he wanna send it to his Oldie.

 With a sulky face he pick up his phone from the couch and went inside bathroom to click some naughty pictures which he wanna send it to his Oldie

He Teasingly lift his sweater on the camera reveling his milky belly. his left hand went inside his sweater then pinched his buds. He fake Moan then wispered puffing his Cheeks. " oldie I need attention" he stop recording right after saying that. He giggle and pressed the send button. " this should work " he happily run inside his room waiting for his Oldies reply.

5 hours later~
" FOR FUCK SAKE JIMIN AH OLDIE MF LEFT ME ON SEEN CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT OLDIE DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO CHECK MY SEXY VIDEO" jimin cuckled watching his Bestfriend complaining about his husband. " Bitch he must be busy stop over reacting" jungkook sulked glaring at jimin.

" bitch clam down its already 8pm right?he must be coming back home soon. why don't you try to rizz your husband" jimin asked looking at the clock.

Jungkooks eyes light up when jimin mentioned about rizzing his husband. " Wait what Should I do? He hurryly asked. Jimin Smirk then say "Bitch didn't I gave you sexy outfits before your wedding why don't you try them on your husband " he cuckled when jungkook hurryly run inside his closet to find his outfits. " Love sick bunny I'm going I have work" he shout laughing cutting the call.